Loic Remy FAILS his Liverpool medical, transfer from QPR is off [Liverpool Echo]
The Liverpool Echo have reported on Sunday night that Loic Remy’s move from QPR is off after the striker is rumoured to have failed his medical.
It’s worth noting that Liverpool has refused to give any actual explanation of why they have pulled out of the £8.5 million deal, nor do we know in what respect Remy is said to have failed his medical examinations.
Where this leaves Remy and Liverpool is unclear.
If the 27-year-old striker has a serious health issue one has to wonder which top club will take a chance of signing him now. Perhaps he will now stay at QPR?
As for Liverpool, the Reds were hoping Remy would help fill the void created by the sale of Luis Suarez to Barcelona. One has to now suspect that the Reds will revisit their transfer targets wishlist, and make a fresh approach for a different centre-forward.
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Liverpool keeper Danny Ward was superb as Huddersfield stay top of the Championship (Video)August 28, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge is like Jack Wilshere. They need to perform on the training pitch (Sky Video)August 28, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV talk about rumours of a dramatic bid for Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge (Video)August 28, 2016
- Update on the future of Chelsea’s Loic Remy as West Ham start talks (Sky Sports Video)August 25, 2016
- Eagles to partner Liverpool old boy Christian Benteke with Chelsea’s Loic Remy [Le 10 Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea striker Loic Remy likely to join Crystal Palace [L’Equipe]August 18, 2016
- Chelsea’s Loic Remy and the Villa Park security guy go way back (Video)April 2, 2016
- QPR v Leeds: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-07August 1, 2016
- Hilarious skills: QPR wonderkid Mide Shodipo makes fool of himself in training (Video)July 10, 2016
- Shocking: QPR’s Steven Caulker shares video of man being run over by insane driver (Video)June 26, 2016
- Exceptional picture of an angry kiss between QPR’s Nedum Onuoha & Reading’s Deniss RakelsApril 24, 2016