Loic Remy FAILS his Liverpool medical, transfer from QPR is off [Liverpool Echo]
- July 27, 2014
The Liverpool Echo have reported on Sunday night that Loic Remy’s move from QPR is off after the striker is rumoured to have failed his medical.
It’s worth noting that Liverpool has refused to give any actual explanation of why they have pulled out of the £8.5 million deal, nor do we know in what respect Remy is said to have failed his medical examinations.
Where this leaves Remy and Liverpool is unclear.
If the 27-year-old striker has a serious health issue one has to wonder which top club will take a chance of signing him now. Perhaps he will now stay at QPR?
As for Liverpool, the Reds were hoping Remy would help fill the void created by the sale of Luis Suarez to Barcelona. One has to now suspect that the Reds will revisit their transfer targets wishlist, and make a fresh approach for a different centre-forward.
- Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli performs acrobatics in his garden [Instagram video]
- Liverpool’s Andre Wisdom gives his first interview after joining Norwich on loan ...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Brazilian midfielder Allan Rodrigues de Souza spotted at Liverpool training
- Rio Ferdinand trolls disloyal Drake for wearing Man United & Liverpool kits [Insta...
- Watch Philippe Coutinho & Emre Can’s highlights for Liverpool v Porto B (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi