Loic Remy FAILS his Liverpool medical, transfer from QPR is off [Liverpool Echo]
The Liverpool Echo have reported on Sunday night that Loic Remy’s move from QPR is off after the striker is rumoured to have failed his medical.
It’s worth noting that Liverpool has refused to give any actual explanation of why they have pulled out of the £8.5 million deal, nor do we know in what respect Remy is said to have failed his medical examinations.
Where this leaves Remy and Liverpool is unclear.
If the 27-year-old striker has a serious health issue one has to wonder which top club will take a chance of signing him now. Perhaps he will now stay at QPR?
As for Liverpool, the Reds were hoping Remy would help fill the void created by the sale of Luis Suarez to Barcelona. One has to now suspect that the Reds will revisit their transfer targets wishlist, and make a fresh approach for a different centre-forward.
Watch Live Stream
- Bournemouth v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- Chelsea’s Loic Remy has a terrible start to his loan spell at Crystal PalaceSeptember 8, 2016
- Loic Remy’s 1st interview as a Crystal Palace player after joining from Chelsea (Video)August 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Crystal Palace sign Loic Remy on a season-long loan from ChelseaAugust 30, 2016
- Update on the future of Chelsea’s Loic Remy as West Ham start talks (Sky Sports Video)August 25, 2016
- QPR v Wolves: Watch a live stream of the Championship matchDecember 1, 2016
- Ian Holloway defends Jose Mourinho, wants to ‘get his little face smiling’ (Video)November 29, 2016
- Undercover Telegraph footage of QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (Video)September 29, 2016
- Man United old boy Paddy McNair lifts Sunderland to victory in the EFL Cup (Official Video)September 22, 2016