- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Loic Remy FAILS his Liverpool medical, transfer from QPR is off [Liverpool Echo]
The Liverpool Echo have reported on Sunday night that Loic Remy’s move from QPR is off after the striker is rumoured to have failed his medical.
It’s worth noting that Liverpool has refused to give any actual explanation of why they have pulled out of the £8.5 million deal, nor do we know in what respect Remy is said to have failed his medical examinations.
Where this leaves Remy and Liverpool is unclear.
If the 27-year-old striker has a serious health issue one has to wonder which top club will take a chance of signing him now. Perhaps he will now stay at QPR?
As for Liverpool, the Reds were hoping Remy would help fill the void created by the sale of Luis Suarez to Barcelona. One has to now suspect that the Reds will revisit their transfer targets wishlist, and make a fresh approach for a different centre-forward.
- Updated: July 27, 2014