Lives for football, lives IN a football: Lionel Messi is having an original football-shaped house built in Barcelona
- October 8, 2013
It’s often said about the four-time Ballon D’Or winner Lionel Messi that ‘he just lives for football’.
Now he’s taking that maxim to the extreme: by having an original custom-made football-shaped house built in Barcelona.
The conceputal mansion has been designed by the architect Luis de Garrido, and features a garden area designed like a football pitch, with the ball (house) positioned in the middle. It is proposed for the Llavaneres Sant Andreu municipality – 36 kilometres north of Barcelona, Spain – and the concept is to reflect the interests and lifestyle requirements Lionel Messi, i.e. football, football, football.
It is still at design stages, but if it does eventually see the day, Leo Messi will have won Footballer’s Cribs. Forever.
A video of the Garrido talking through the design can be seen below, with blueprint pictures below the fold.
[gthumb id=”362922″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...