Lives for football, lives IN a football: Lionel Messi is having an original football-shaped house built in Barcelona
It’s often said about the four-time Ballon D’Or winner Lionel Messi that ‘he just lives for football’.
Now he’s taking that maxim to the extreme: by having an original custom-made football-shaped house built in Barcelona.
The conceputal mansion has been designed by the architect Luis de Garrido, and features a garden area designed like a football pitch, with the ball (house) positioned in the middle. It is proposed for the Llavaneres Sant Andreu municipality – 36 kilometres north of Barcelona, Spain – and the concept is to reflect the interests and lifestyle requirements Lionel Messi, i.e. football, football, football.
It is still at design stages, but if it does eventually see the day, Leo Messi will have won Footballer’s Cribs. Forever.
A video of the Garrido talking through the design can be seen below, with blueprint pictures below the fold.
[gthumb id=”362922″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Michael Owen backs Barcelona’s Luis Suarez for Ballon d’Or [France Football]October 27, 2016
- Ronaldo makes confession about famous Compostela goal that will anger Barcelona fansOctober 27, 2016
- You pigs: Valencia paper Superdeporte slams FC Barcelona with a graphic front pageOctober 27, 2016
- Neymar upsets Luis Enrique on a trip to London [Sport]October 26, 2016
- Leo Messi takes his family to the happiest place on earthOctober 26, 2016
- Leo Messi crushed Cristiano Ronaldo in Marca’s Ballon d’Or pollOctober 25, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Leo Messi at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Valencia (Official video)October 22, 2016