Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard taking injections in order to be fit to captain England v Germany [Sun, Mirror & Mail]
- November 13, 2013
Capped 107 times for his country, Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is desperate not to miss England’s friendly encounter with Germany next week.
The central midfielder is taking injections for his hip injury in order to be passed fit for the friendly match.
Most of tomorrow’s back pages lead with this Gerrard story.
England fans will love his commitment to his country but Liverpool fans may not be so enthused with a derby match against Everton forthcoming.
Aged 33, Gerrard should probably be looking after his body ahead of his probable International final hurrah in Brazil next summer.
England boss Roy Hodgson said “Gerrard misses Chile but he’s had an injection and I hope he will be fit for Germany”.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...