Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson & Pepe Reina compete in a crossbar challenge
- August 4, 2014
The following video was filmed at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami ahead of the International Champions Cup final between Liverpool and Manchester United on MOnday night.
Liverpool were given a chance to practice on the pitch on Monday afternoon before the showpiece final, and during their kick about Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson and Pepe Reina competed in a crossbar challenge.
Brilliantly the three Liverpool players repeatedly managed to hit the woodwork, much to the enjoyment of a few spectators in the ground.
See the footage below.
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- All 13 Steven Gerrard goals during final season for Liverpool [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi