- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
- Neymar feels like he’s in the best form of his Barcelona career [Video]
- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson & Pepe Reina compete in a crossbar challenge
The following video was filmed at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami ahead of the International Champions Cup final between Liverpool and Manchester United on MOnday night.
Liverpool were given a chance to practice on the pitch on Monday afternoon before the showpiece final, and during their kick about Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson and Pepe Reina competed in a crossbar challenge.
Brilliantly the three Liverpool players repeatedly managed to hit the woodwork, much to the enjoyment of a few spectators in the ground.
See the footage below.
- Updated: August 4, 2014