- Jeff Stelling breaks microphone celebrating Hartlepool goal on Soccer Saturday!
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao tore up the turf after his knee slide v Aston Villa [Pictures]
- Maybe Louis van Gaal should start Radamel Falcao more often! [Graphic]
- Barcelona 5 – Cordoba 0: Suarez gets off the mark, Messi scores a late double [Highlights]
- Andy Carroll celebrates West Ham goal v Leicester on Instagram
Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson & Pepe Reina compete in a crossbar challenge
The following video was filmed at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami ahead of the International Champions Cup final between Liverpool and Manchester United on MOnday night.
Liverpool were given a chance to practice on the pitch on Monday afternoon before the showpiece final, and during their kick about Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson and Pepe Reina competed in a crossbar challenge.
Brilliantly the three Liverpool players repeatedly managed to hit the woodwork, much to the enjoyment of a few spectators in the ground.
See the footage below.
- Updated: August 4, 2014