Liverpool’s Rickie Lambert has high praise for new Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino [Telegraph]
- June 8, 2014
With Tottenham having a number of misfiring attackers on their books, an interview given by new Liverpool striker Rickie Lambert to the Sunday Telegraph, has been picked up by Spurs fans today.
Lambert discusses with Jason Burt his rapid rise up the divisions to now play for Liverpool, the club he supported as a boy and the side that released him as a youngster.
One of the highlights is how Pochettino got the Southampton squad to (literally) run over hot coals during pre-season last summer.
And, as an “avowed disciple” of Pochettino, the new Liverpool striker has high praise for the new man in charge at White Hart Lane.
The screenshot below has been doing the rounds, Spurs fans worried about the likes of Roberto Soldado and Erik Lamela can relax a little!
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- All 13 Steven Gerrard goals during final season for Liverpool [video]
- Brendan Rodgers wants Barça’s Pedro to replace Raheem Sterling at Liverpool [SPORT]
- NBA star Lebron James backs Jordan Henderson’s FIFA 16 cover campaign on Facebook
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi