Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling makes light of silly offspring rumours with picture of his 1 and only daughter
- August 6, 2014
Around this time last year, Raheem Sterling was apparently siring more children than King Solomon, with spurious rumours constantly coming out of his supposed growing number of offspring.
It’s all BS, of course – the Liverpool man has only one child, a young daughter.
Even though the rumours have gone away of late, with most aware that they were all lies, Sterling hasn’t forgotten, and decided to have a bit of fun with a Twitter picture of his one and only daughter.
Sterling wrote tongue in cheek: ”All my 8 kids in one pic.. oh god do I love them all.’
- Liverpool’s Emre Can rejects Ginter’s criticism after going out for pizza d...
- Southampton’s Nathaniel Clyne photographed after completing Liverpool medical [Pi...
- Steven Gerrard welcomed by less than 10 LA Galaxy fans upon USA arrival [Video]
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Man United man Gary Neville completely ruins Liverpool fan on Twitter with witty comeba...
- Liverpool & Man United are keen on central defender Aymen Abdennour [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi