Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling makes light of silly offspring rumours with picture of his 1 and only daughter
Around this time last year, Raheem Sterling was apparently siring more children than King Solomon, with spurious rumours constantly coming out of his supposed growing number of offspring.
It’s all BS, of course – the Liverpool man has only one child, a young daughter.
Even though the rumours have gone away of late, with most aware that they were all lies, Sterling hasn’t forgotten, and decided to have a bit of fun with a Twitter picture of his one and only daughter.
Sterling wrote tongue in cheek: ”All my 8 kids in one pic.. oh god do I love them all.’
- Jurgen Klopp joked about boss tha in pre Liverpool v Bordeaux presser (Video)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists Daniel Sturridge is ‘closer’ to return (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- ‘Thank you my friend’: Sterling & Coutinho swapped shirts after Man City 1 ̵...
- ‘Deleted Raheem Sterling Tweet’ goading Liverpool fans is a fake
- Liverpool fans at The Etihad: “Sterling what’s the score?” (Video)
- Pellegrini reminds that Sterling isn’t only player facing former club in Man City v LFC (Vi...