Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling makes light of silly offspring rumours with picture of his 1 and only daughter
Around this time last year, Raheem Sterling was apparently siring more children than King Solomon, with spurious rumours constantly coming out of his supposed growing number of offspring.
It’s all BS, of course – the Liverpool man has only one child, a young daughter.
Even though the rumours have gone away of late, with most aware that they were all lies, Sterling hasn’t forgotten, and decided to have a bit of fun with a Twitter picture of his one and only daughter.
Sterling wrote tongue in cheek: ”All my 8 kids in one pic.. oh god do I love them all.’
Watch Live Stream
- Daniel Sturridge posts amusing video from Liverpool’s 3rd kit launchJuly 29, 2016
- Ovie Ejaria’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Chelsea (Video)July 28, 2016
- Chelsea official Twitter attacked for outrageous Cesc Fabregas claim during Liverpool game [Tweets]July 28, 2016
- Liverpool fans make fun of Chelsea players in the mixed zone (Redmen TV Video)July 28, 2016
- The Sun use picture of Raheem Sterling in Tweet about a drug-dealing semi-pro footballerJuly 1, 2016
- ‘Obscene Raheem’: The Sun stitch up England scapegoat Sterling after Snapchat VideoJune 30, 2016
- Predicted England XI v Iceland: Man City’s Raheem Sterling in, Liverpool’s Adam Lallana outJune 27, 2016
- Telegraph show their campaign against England’s Raheem Sterling with sinister live earnings graphicJune 26, 2016