Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling makes light of silly offspring rumours with picture of his 1 and only daughter
- August 6, 2014
Around this time last year, Raheem Sterling was apparently siring more children than King Solomon, with spurious rumours constantly coming out of his supposed growing number of offspring.
It’s all BS, of course – the Liverpool man has only one child, a young daughter.
Even though the rumours have gone away of late, with most aware that they were all lies, Sterling hasn’t forgotten, and decided to have a bit of fun with a Twitter picture of his one and only daughter.
Sterling wrote tongue in cheek: ”All my 8 kids in one pic.. oh god do I love them all.’
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Liverpool announce signing of Taiwo Awoniyi, immediately send him on loan to Frankfurt
- Man United target Anthony Martial likes playing FIFA with Liverpool [Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...