- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling makes light of silly offspring rumours with picture of his 1 and only daughter
Around this time last year, Raheem Sterling was apparently siring more children than King Solomon, with spurious rumours constantly coming out of his supposed growing number of offspring.
It’s all BS, of course – the Liverpool man has only one child, a young daughter.
Even though the rumours have gone away of late, with most aware that they were all lies, Sterling hasn’t forgotten, and decided to have a bit of fun with a Twitter picture of his one and only daughter.
Sterling wrote tongue in cheek: ”All my 8 kids in one pic.. oh god do I love them all.’
- Updated: August 6, 2014