Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho posts France celebration pictures after Nigeria win, while Pogba consoles Enyeama
- June 30, 2014
The France dressing room was a happy place to be after this afternoon’s World Cup last 16 tie, as Les Bleus saw off Nigeria to advance to the quarter finals.
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho took charge of photography duties, and took a couple of group snaps, with Benzema, Bacary Sagna, Patrice Evra and Olivier Giroud all in the shot.
Juve’s Paul Pogba made a lovely gesture, inviting Nigeria keeper Vincent Enyeama into the France dressing room to congratulate him on his great game, almost single-handedly keeping the French attack at bay at times.
Enyeama, who would know many of the French players from his time with Lille in Ligue 1, looked like he really appreciated the gesture.
La Pioche and the great keeper of Nigeria! (The PogFamily) pic.twitter.com/iehJUf3Tdb
— Paul Pogba (@paulpogba) June 30, 2014
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...