Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho posts France celebration pictures after Nigeria win, while Pogba consoles Enyeama
The France dressing room was a happy place to be after this afternoon’s World Cup last 16 tie, as Les Bleus saw off Nigeria to advance to the quarter finals.
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho took charge of photography duties, and took a couple of group snaps, with Benzema, Bacary Sagna, Patrice Evra and Olivier Giroud all in the shot.
Juve’s Paul Pogba made a lovely gesture, inviting Nigeria keeper Vincent Enyeama into the France dressing room to congratulate him on his great game, almost single-handedly keeping the French attack at bay at times.
Enyeama, who would know many of the French players from his time with Lille in Ligue 1, looked like he really appreciated the gesture.
La Pioche and the great keeper of Nigeria! (The PogFamily) pic.twitter.com/iehJUf3Tdb
— Paul Pogba (@paulpogba) June 30, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- L’Equipe journalist criticises Paul Pogba for being ‘more marketing, less sporty’ [Quotes]September 7, 2016
- French player ratings: Man United & Spurs stars score low as well as Olivier Giroud [L’Equipe]September 7, 2016
- Brilliant skill from Antoine Griezmann, terrible miss from Olivier Giroud (Video)September 6, 2016
- Angry Olivier Giroud slams France boo boys after “great season” with Arsenal [Le Parisien]September 5, 2016
- Jesse Lingard trolls Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford with hilarious Snapchats (Video)September 26, 2016
- Off to Man United? Antoine Griezmann talks about his relationship with Paul Pogba [Onda Cero]September 26, 2016
- Paul Pogba & Jesse Lingard’s epic celebration after Man United 4th goal v Leicester (Video)September 24, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s awesome gesture to former Juventus team mates [Tuttosport]September 24, 2016