- Team Sheets: Arsenal v Manchester United
- Mark Lawrenson: ‘Dave Whelan should stand down as Wigan chairman’ [Video]
- Dortmund’s Marco Reus has his ankle bent in a grim injury, likely out for Arsenal game [Pictures]
- Manchester United weighing up January bid for Real Madrid’s Pepe [Metro]
- Leeds, 15th in the Championship with one win in their last 9, take 7000 fans to Blackburn [Pictures]
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho posts France celebration pictures after Nigeria win, while Pogba consoles Enyeama
The France dressing room was a happy place to be after this afternoon’s World Cup last 16 tie, as Les Bleus saw off Nigeria to advance to the quarter finals.
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho took charge of photography duties, and took a couple of group snaps, with Benzema, Bacary Sagna, Patrice Evra and Olivier Giroud all in the shot.
Juve’s Paul Pogba made a lovely gesture, inviting Nigeria keeper Vincent Enyeama into the France dressing room to congratulate him on his great game, almost single-handedly keeping the French attack at bay at times.
Enyeama, who would know many of the French players from his time with Lille in Ligue 1, looked like he really appreciated the gesture.
La Pioche and the great keeper of Nigeria! (The PogFamily) pic.twitter.com/iehJUf3Tdb
— Paul Pogba (@paulpogba) June 30, 2014
- Updated: June 30, 2014