Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho posts France celebration pictures after Nigeria win, while Pogba consoles Enyeama
- June 30, 2014
The France dressing room was a happy place to be after this afternoon’s World Cup last 16 tie, as Les Bleus saw off Nigeria to advance to the quarter finals.
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho took charge of photography duties, and took a couple of group snaps, with Benzema, Bacary Sagna, Patrice Evra and Olivier Giroud all in the shot.
Juve’s Paul Pogba made a lovely gesture, inviting Nigeria keeper Vincent Enyeama into the France dressing room to congratulate him on his great game, almost single-handedly keeping the French attack at bay at times.
Enyeama, who would know many of the French players from his time with Lille in Ligue 1, looked like he really appreciated the gesture.
La Pioche and the great keeper of Nigeria! (The PogFamily) pic.twitter.com/iehJUf3Tdb
— Paul Pogba (@paulpogba) June 30, 2014
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]