Liverpool’s Luis Suarez will be the 1st player in the world to wear the Adidas Samba Primeknit boots v Man United
A week after Liverpool’s Luis Suarez introduced the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots to the world, it’s been confirmed that the Reds #7 will be the first footballer on the planet to showcase the boots against Manchester United.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new Adidas footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Many outsiders will eagerly be looking to see if the supposed revolutionary boot managed to make any perceived impact on Suarez’s game against Man United.
Alternatively, it will be interesting to see if any Red Devils give the Liverpool striker an extra hard time for turning up in his new fancy footwear.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
A video showing the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots is below.
- Djibril Cisse denies any involvement in sex tape blackmail of Mathieu Valbuena [Le Figaro]
- Why James Milner is crucial to Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool revolution [Statistics]
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Carlo Ancelotti was offered Liverpool job before Jurgen Klopp, claims former Spurs boss...
- Players get ready to vote for their FIFPro World XI 2015 (video)
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos mocked Luis Suarez for being a biter during Barca’s win v L...
- Luis Suarez jokingly tries to slap Sergi Roberto in Barcelona training (Video)
- Injured Leo Messi gets a ride to Barcelona training from neighbour Luis Suarez (Video)
- David De Gea refused to deny his Man United contract has £30 million release clause (Qu...
- Legendary Man United flop Bebe isn’t ruling out a return to the club (Quotes)
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson backs Wayne Rooney to find form (Quotes)
- Man United star Juan Mata says club must improve after recent wobble [Mirror]