Liverpool’s Luis Suarez will be the 1st player in the world to wear the Adidas Samba Primeknit boots v Man United
- March 6, 2014
A week after Liverpool’s Luis Suarez introduced the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots to the world, it’s been confirmed that the Reds #7 will be the first footballer on the planet to showcase the boots against Manchester United.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new Adidas footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Many outsiders will eagerly be looking to see if the supposed revolutionary boot managed to make any perceived impact on Suarez’s game against Man United.
Alternatively, it will be interesting to see if any Red Devils give the Liverpool striker an extra hard time for turning up in his new fancy footwear.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
A video showing the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots is below.
- James Milner takes first Leaning pictures as a Liverpool player, unveiled with Number 7...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi