Liverpool’s Luis Suarez will be the 1st player in the world to wear the Adidas Samba Primeknit boots v Man United
- March 6, 2014
A week after Liverpool’s Luis Suarez introduced the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots to the world, it’s been confirmed that the Reds #7 will be the first footballer on the planet to showcase the boots against Manchester United.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new Adidas footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Many outsiders will eagerly be looking to see if the supposed revolutionary boot managed to make any perceived impact on Suarez’s game against Man United.
Alternatively, it will be interesting to see if any Red Devils give the Liverpool striker an extra hard time for turning up in his new fancy footwear.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
A video showing the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots is below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...