- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Liverpool’s Luis Suarez will be the 1st player in the world to wear the Adidas Samba Primeknit boots v Man United
A week after Liverpool’s Luis Suarez introduced the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots to the world, it’s been confirmed that the Reds #7 will be the first footballer on the planet to showcase the boots against Manchester United.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new Adidas footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Many outsiders will eagerly be looking to see if the supposed revolutionary boot managed to make any perceived impact on Suarez’s game against Man United.
Alternatively, it will be interesting to see if any Red Devils give the Liverpool striker an extra hard time for turning up in his new fancy footwear.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
A video showing the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots is below.
- Updated: March 6, 2014