- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
- A defender in Sweden headbutts the crossbar after conceding a goal [Videos]
- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
Liverpool’s Luis Suarez will be the 1st player in the world to wear the Adidas Samba Primeknit boots v Man United
- March 6, 2014
A week after Liverpool’s Luis Suarez introduced the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots to the world, it’s been confirmed that the Reds #7 will be the first footballer on the planet to showcase the boots against Manchester United.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new Adidas footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Many outsiders will eagerly be looking to see if the supposed revolutionary boot managed to make any perceived impact on Suarez’s game against Man United.
Alternatively, it will be interesting to see if any Red Devils give the Liverpool striker an extra hard time for turning up in his new fancy footwear.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
A video showing the brand new Adidas Samba Primeknit boots is below.