Liverpool’s Luis Suarez promotes Adidas’ first ever knitted football boot [Pictures]
Adidas have employed the services of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez to promote their new football boot: the Adidas Samba Primeknit.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Moreover, Adidas claim their new boot is made without wasting any material, making it the brand’s most sustainable football boot.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez promote the new Adidas first ever knitted football boot below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advertSeptember 18, 2014
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]August 14, 2014
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]July 31, 2014
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubsJuly 15, 2014
- Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 24, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp admits that Simon Mignolet isn’t happy with his current situation (Video)October 24, 2016
- Liverpool in talks with Steven Gerrard over a return to Anfield [The Express]October 23, 2016
- Joel Matip heaps praise on Philippe Coutinho following West Brom winOctober 23, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Valencia fans hit Neymar & Luis Suarez with bottles after Barcelona’s late winner (Video)October 22, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez explains why he’ll never win the Ballon d’Or [ESPN]October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016