Liverpool’s Luis Suarez promotes Adidas’ first ever knitted football boot [Pictures]
- February 27, 2014
Adidas have employed the services of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez to promote their new football boot: the Adidas Samba Primeknit.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Moreover, Adidas claim their new boot is made without wasting any material, making it the brand’s most sustainable football boot.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez promote the new Adidas first ever knitted football boot below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...