Liverpool’s Luis Suarez promotes Adidas’ first ever knitted football boot [Pictures]
Adidas have employed the services of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez to promote their new football boot: the Adidas Samba Primeknit.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Moreover, Adidas claim their new boot is made without wasting any material, making it the brand’s most sustainable football boot.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez promote the new Adidas first ever knitted football boot below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advertSeptember 18, 2014
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]August 14, 2014
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]July 31, 2014
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubsJuly 15, 2014
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Joey Barton calls out Steven Gerrard’s coaching credentials (Video)December 8, 2016
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016