Liverpool’s Luis Suarez promotes Adidas’ first ever knitted football boot [Pictures]
- February 27, 2014
Adidas have employed the services of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez to promote their new football boot: the Adidas Samba Primeknit.
Unlike any other football boot ever seen, the upper part of the new footwear is knitted together rather than being made out of leather.
Moreover, Adidas claim their new boot is made without wasting any material, making it the brand’s most sustainable football boot.
The new Adidas shoe will go on sale on March 17th for the eye-watering price of £250.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez promote the new Adidas first ever knitted football boot below.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi