Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert [Video]
A brand new Pepsi commercial has been released featuring Liverpool hitman Luis Suarez.
Rather than playing the role of a footballer, Suarez is made up a black-cladded badass rockstar getting ready for a gig.
With the soundtrack of “Born to be wild”, Suarez is represented as a cool, calm superstar – even if his t-shirt read “The Suarez”.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert below.
Watch Live Stream
- Nominees for inaugural FIFA Fan Award announced: Liverpool and Iceland supporters includedDecember 9, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool players have reunion after Fenerbahce win at Feyenoord [Instagram]December 9, 2016
- Joel Matip gives Liverpool a terrific Christmas presentDecember 9, 2016
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016