Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert [Video]
- April 23, 2014
A brand new Pepsi commercial has been released featuring Liverpool hitman Luis Suarez.
Rather than playing the role of a footballer, Suarez is made up a black-cladded badass rockstar getting ready for a gig.
With the soundtrack of “Born to be wild”, Suarez is represented as a cool, calm superstar – even if his t-shirt read “The Suarez”.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert below.
- Liverpool’s Emre Can rejects Ginter’s criticism after going out for pizza d...
- Southampton’s Nathaniel Clyne photographed after completing Liverpool medical [Pi...
- Steven Gerrard welcomed by less than 10 LA Galaxy fans upon USA arrival [Video]
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Man United man Gary Neville completely ruins Liverpool fan on Twitter with witty comeba...
- Liverpool & Man United are keen on central defender Aymen Abdennour [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi