Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert [Video]
A brand new Pepsi commercial has been released featuring Liverpool hitman Luis Suarez.
Rather than playing the role of a footballer, Suarez is made up a black-cladded badass rockstar getting ready for a gig.
With the soundtrack of “Born to be wild”, Suarez is represented as a cool, calm superstar – even if his t-shirt read “The Suarez”.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert below.
Watch Live Stream
- Jurgen Klopp overheard joking about the ‘West Brom wave’ after Liverpool’s win (Video)October 22, 2016
- Liverpool fans think Jordan Henderson purposely got booked v West BromOctober 22, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry challenges Liverpool old boy John Arne Riise to a bet [Instagram]October 22, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Liverpool & Arsenal positioning (video)October 22, 2016
- Valencia fans hit Neymar & Luis Suarez with bottles after Barcelona’s late winner (Video)October 22, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez explains why he’ll never win the Ballon d’Or [ESPN]October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016