Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert [Video]
- April 23, 2014
A brand new Pepsi commercial has been released featuring Liverpool hitman Luis Suarez.
Rather than playing the role of a footballer, Suarez is made up a black-cladded badass rockstar getting ready for a gig.
With the soundtrack of “Born to be wild”, Suarez is represented as a cool, calm superstar – even if his t-shirt read “The Suarez”.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert below.
- Wide Awake Club: 2 hours after leaving Liverpool, Rickie Lambert scores brace for West ...
- I had to leave Liverpool: Rickie Lambert gives 1st interview as a West Brom player (Video)
- Christian Benteke inherits Liverpool Number 9 shirt from Rickie Lambert [Echo]
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi