Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert [Video]
A brand new Pepsi commercial has been released featuring Liverpool hitman Luis Suarez.
Rather than playing the role of a footballer, Suarez is made up a black-cladded badass rockstar getting ready for a gig.
With the soundtrack of “Born to be wild”, Suarez is represented as a cool, calm superstar – even if his t-shirt read “The Suarez”.
See Liverpool’s Luis Suarez plays the role of a badass rockstar in a new Pepsi advert below.
Watch Live Stream
- Danny Ings scores a fine diving header for Liverpool U23s v Sunderland (Video)September 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Santa Teresa invite Barcelona’s Luis Suarez to their next game after ‘sexist’ comments to Filipe LuisSeptember 23, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Chelsea old boy Filipe Luis calls out Barcelona’s Luis Suarez on Instagram for a nasty foulSeptember 22, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016