Liverpool’s Luis Suarez explains why he loves playing with Daniel (Sturridge)
- October 25, 2013
Liverpool have been firing on all cylinders at the start of the 2013/14 campaign, with Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez linking up brilliantly up front.
So far this season the pair have managed ten goals between them in only eight games. Five of those eight, Suarez was banned for.
Suarez said, “I am so happy because when you have a very good striker, and a very good partner, for defenders it is difficult because they have to give their attention to two players – not just one.”
“If maybe two defenders come towards me, this creates space for Danny. This is important not just for me, but for the team and our confidence.”
“He is a very good player. He had difficult moments at Chelsea and (Manchester) City, but this is a good time for him and I am so happy with him.”
Watch the interview in full here:
- Daniel Sturridge celebrates return to Liverpool training with several Instagram posts
- Injury-plagued Daniel Sturridge returned to Liverpool training on Thursday (Pictures)
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge provides comedy commentary for Usain Bolt’s 10...
- Daniel Sturridge posts another video on YouTube showing Liverpool fans he’s looki...
- Daniel Sturridge posts video on YouTube, Liverpool return looks close
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge posts video of himself shooting and heading on road ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...