Liverpool’s Luis Suarez explains why he loves playing with Daniel (Sturridge)
- October 25, 2013
Liverpool have been firing on all cylinders at the start of the 2013/14 campaign, with Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez linking up brilliantly up front.
So far this season the pair have managed ten goals between them in only eight games. Five of those eight, Suarez was banned for.
Suarez said, “I am so happy because when you have a very good striker, and a very good partner, for defenders it is difficult because they have to give their attention to two players – not just one.”
“If maybe two defenders come towards me, this creates space for Danny. This is important not just for me, but for the team and our confidence.”
“He is a very good player. He had difficult moments at Chelsea and (Manchester) City, but this is a good time for him and I am so happy with him.”
Watch the interview in full here:
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge uploads video of himself dribbling on road to injury...
- Daniel Sturridge clears up unfortunate Tweet that sounded like it was about You-Know-Who
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Liverpool man Daniel Sturridge posts video working hard in training [Instagram]
- A Daniel Sturridge lookalike picks up girls while wearing a full Liverpool kit [Video]
- Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge turns up in Drake’s entourage in Toronto [Pict...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi