Liverpool’s Luis Suarez & Coutinho post anti-racism tweet to support Barcelona’s Dani Alves [Picture]
- April 28, 2014
Liverpool’s Luis Suarez has been charged with racially abusing Patrice Evra in the past.
Last night Barcelona’s Dani Alves was racially abused by a Villarreal fan, having a banana thrown at him.
Dani Alves picked up the banana and ate it and today messages of support have been spreading all over social media – #WeAreAllMonkeys & #SayNoToRacism.
Later on Monday Liverpool’s Coutinho uploaded a picture with Luis Suarez holding bananas ‘We are all the same’.
— Philipe Coutinho (@Phil_Coutinho) April 28, 2014
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Man United refuse to sell David De Gea to Real Madrid, unless they sign Sergio Ramos in...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Leo Messi rejected the Copa America Golden Ball award; Trophy withdrawn [Video]
- Three Barcelona players made the Copa America Team of the Tournament [Graphic]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi