Liverpool’s Jordon Ibe scored a sensational solo stunner against Blackpool in the FA Youth Cup
- December 18, 2013
18-year-old Liverpool midfielder Jordon Ibe scored a sensational solo goal in the FA Youth Cup on Wednesday night.
Liverpool broke the deadlock in the 22nd minute in a goal started and finished by Ibe.
After winning a tackle just inside the Blackpool half, the Liverpool midfielder got his head down and started heading for goal at Anfield.
Ibe turned on the afterburners to steamroller past two Blackpool defenders, and when the Liverpool teenager got through on goal he showed composure and poise to round the keeper and stab the ball in the net.
Watch footage of Liverpool’s Jordon Ibe’s solo golazo versus Blackpool below.
- Bayer Leverkusen set piece specialist Hakan Calhanoglu (21) glorious free kick golazo [...
- Galatasaray 2 – Fenerbahce 1: Wesley Sneijder scores TWO late golazos [Highlights]
- Better than Cristiano Ronaldo? Stunning free kick golazo scored in Sunday League [Video]
- Still got it! Arsenal legend Thierry Henry scores absolute screamer for NY Red Bulls v ...
- West Ham insane tiki-taka golazo today; ft. Alex Song rabona & backheel passes!! [...
- Man United’s Demetri Mitchell (17) scored free kick golazo for England U18 v Holl...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi