- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Liverpool’s Jordon Ibe scored a sensational solo stunner against Blackpool in the FA Youth Cup
18-year-old Liverpool midfielder Jordon Ibe scored a sensational solo goal in the FA Youth Cup on Wednesday night.
Liverpool broke the deadlock in the 22nd minute in a goal started and finished by Ibe.
After winning a tackle just inside the Blackpool half, the Liverpool midfielder got his head down and started heading for goal at Anfield.
Ibe turned on the afterburners to steamroller past two Blackpool defenders, and when the Liverpool teenager got through on goal he showed composure and poise to round the keeper and stab the ball in the net.
Watch footage of Liverpool’s Jordon Ibe’s solo golazo versus Blackpool below.
- Updated: December 18, 2013