Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson made one brilliant interception for England v Honduras [Vine]
- June 8, 2014
On a disappointing night for England against Honduras, Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson was arguably the man of the match for Roy Hodgson’s men.
The Liverpool midfielder played well in a defensive role for the Three Lions, while he also showed decent passing skills when he got on the ball.
Henderson’s stand out moment came in the 37th minute when, after an England attack broke down on the edge of the Honduras box, the energetic midfielder tracked back 50 yards to stop an Hondurian breakaway and regain possession for his side.
All in all, it would now be a surprise if Jordan Henderson failed to make the starting line-up against Italy on Sunday night.
Watch Jordan Henderson’s brilliant break-up play v Honduras below.
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Laura Bassett reflects on her semi-final own goal for Japan v England [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi