- DONE DEAL! AC Milan legend Alessandro Nesta joins Indian side Chennaiyin FC
- Jose Mourinho: The Chelsea players are not getting tired!
- Ex-Miss Chile claims Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez texted her behind his girlfriend’s back [Daily Mail]
- Brendan Rodgers: One moment could change Liverpool’s season [video]
- French side loses 20-0 after keeper leaves game to birth his cow, replaced by 61-year-old president
Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Jordan Henderson make sandwiches at a Boston Subway [Pictures]
Liverpool, just like all English clubs on pre-season tours, have gone into commercial overdrive out in Boston.
As well as Dunkin Donuts, Subway are one of Liverpool’s several US-based sponsors, and they gave them a hat tip today with a bit of a fun promotional stunt.
Boston lunch-goers were given the nice surprise of seeing Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson behind the counter when they entered their local Subway this afternoon.
Wearing the baggy, dull green shirt as expected of all Subway employees, Sturridge and Hendo also had a mic clipped onto their shirt collars to speak to the various reporters who called in during the day.
Would you like honey mustard sauce with that Sir?
- Updated: July 26, 2014