Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Jordan Henderson make sandwiches at a Boston Subway [Pictures]
Liverpool, just like all English clubs on pre-season tours, have gone into commercial overdrive out in Boston.
As well as Dunkin Donuts, Subway are one of Liverpool’s several US-based sponsors, and they gave them a hat tip today with a bit of a fun promotional stunt.
Boston lunch-goers were given the nice surprise of seeing Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson behind the counter when they entered their local Subway this afternoon.
Wearing the baggy, dull green shirt as expected of all Subway employees, Sturridge and Hendo also had a mic clipped onto their shirt collars to speak to the various reporters who called in during the day.
Would you like honey mustard sauce with that Sir?
Watch Live Stream
- Daniel Sturridge’s face told a picture on the Liverpool bench v West BromOctober 22, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016
- Weak Walcott & Selfish Sturridge worst of very bad bunch as England draw in Slovenia [Tweets]October 11, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge reaches a goalscoring milestone v MaltaOctober 8, 2016
- Liverpool fans think Jordan Henderson purposely got booked v West BromOctober 22, 2016
- Jordan Henderson admits Liverpool want revenge over Mourinho. Which doesn’t make a lot of senseOctober 17, 2016
- Joel Matip makes Jordan Henderson sound like Superman on Liverpool TV (Video)October 16, 2016
- Liverpool and Spurs stars clean up the monthly Premier League awards for SeptemberOctober 14, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 24, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp admits that Simon Mignolet isn’t happy with his current situation (Video)October 24, 2016
- Liverpool in talks with Steven Gerrard over a return to Anfield [The Express]October 23, 2016
- Joel Matip heaps praise on Philippe Coutinho following West Brom winOctober 23, 2016