Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Jordan Henderson make sandwiches at a Boston Subway [Pictures]
Liverpool, just like all English clubs on pre-season tours, have gone into commercial overdrive out in Boston.
As well as Dunkin Donuts, Subway are one of Liverpool’s several US-based sponsors, and they gave them a hat tip today with a bit of a fun promotional stunt.
Boston lunch-goers were given the nice surprise of seeing Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson behind the counter when they entered their local Subway this afternoon.
Wearing the baggy, dull green shirt as expected of all Subway employees, Sturridge and Hendo also had a mic clipped onto their shirt collars to speak to the various reporters who called in during the day.
Would you like honey mustard sauce with that Sir?
Watch Live Stream
- England boss Roy Hodgson asked bizarre question about Daniel Sturridge (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Roy Hodgson criticized for bizarre solution to Daniel Sturridge’s calf injury [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge mocked for petty reaction to Rashford’s debut England go...May 27th, 2016
- Everyone (e.g. Antoine Griezmann) loved Sturridge’s sexy goal v Sevilla in EL Final [Tweets]May 18th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson says he’s proving fitness whilst Twitter slates his perf...May 27th, 2016
- Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson gives fans tips on how to turn pro (Video)May 18th, 2016
- Liverpool men Jurgen Klopp & Jordan Henderson star in new Nivea ad (Video)May 9th, 2016
- England Euro 2016 boosts for Arsenal & Liverpool midfielders [Sunday Telegraph]May 7th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Steven Gerrard wishes Fernando Torres good luck in CL Final [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho free to play after 1-month doping ban expires [L’Equipe]May 28th, 2016