Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Jordan Henderson make sandwiches at a Boston Subway [Pictures]
Liverpool, just like all English clubs on pre-season tours, have gone into commercial overdrive out in Boston.
As well as Dunkin Donuts, Subway are one of Liverpool’s several US-based sponsors, and they gave them a hat tip today with a bit of a fun promotional stunt.
Boston lunch-goers were given the nice surprise of seeing Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson behind the counter when they entered their local Subway this afternoon.
Wearing the baggy, dull green shirt as expected of all Subway employees, Sturridge and Hendo also had a mic clipped onto their shirt collars to speak to the various reporters who called in during the day.
Would you like honey mustard sauce with that Sir?
Watch Live Stream
- Good news for Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge. But he’s still out for the Arsenal game [Tweets]August 14, 2016
- Redmen TV table a conspiracy theory about Daniel Sturridge’s latest Liverpool injury (Video)August 9, 2016
- Worrying news for Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge a week before the Arsenal gameAugust 6, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge posts amusing video from Liverpool’s 3rd kit launchJuly 29, 2016
- Jordan Henderson backs Philippe Coutinho to match Messi & Ronaldo [Liverpool Echo]August 17, 2016
- Jordan Henderson England’s best player, Arsenal & Man United men the worst [L’Equipe]June 21, 2016
- Jordan Henderson managed to bag a Birthday Selfie with LFC teammate (Boring) James MilnerJune 18, 2016
- Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson says he’s proving fitness whilst Twitter slates his performance [Video & Tweets]May 27, 2016
- Sadio Mane on his man of the match performance for Liverpool v Burton Albion (Video)August 23, 2016
- Emre Can suffers terrible looking injury for Liverpool v Burton AlbionAugust 23, 2016
- Palermo fans display banner begging club to sign Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Picture]August 23, 2016
- Lucas Leiva slams Liverpool Echo journalist on Twitter over transfer speculationAugust 23, 2016