Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Jordan Henderson make sandwiches at a Boston Subway [Pictures]
Liverpool, just like all English clubs on pre-season tours, have gone into commercial overdrive out in Boston.
As well as Dunkin Donuts, Subway are one of Liverpool’s several US-based sponsors, and they gave them a hat tip today with a bit of a fun promotional stunt.
Boston lunch-goers were given the nice surprise of seeing Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson behind the counter when they entered their local Subway this afternoon.
Wearing the baggy, dull green shirt as expected of all Subway employees, Sturridge and Hendo also had a mic clipped onto their shirt collars to speak to the various reporters who called in during the day.
Would you like honey mustard sauce with that Sir?
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Mesut Ozil fails to recreates Daniel Sturridge’s Europa League Final goal (Video)December 1, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge posts heart-warming Steven Gerrard tribute [Instagram]November 25, 2016
- Roles reversed as Southampton hope to sign a Liverpool star [Express]November 23, 2016
- Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson congratulates Ben Woodburn in tunnel after EFL Cup goal (Video)December 1, 2016
- Liverpool stars went to a strip club while on England international duty [Sun]November 20, 2016
- Gareth Southgate and Jordan Henderson speak on importance of Scotland fixture (Video)November 10, 2016
- You won’t believe the identity of the Premier League’s best passer [EA Stat Graph]November 5, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp leaps to the defence of Loris Karius after Bournemouth defeat (Video)December 9, 2016
- Gary Neville responds to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius on InstagramDecember 9, 2016
- Nominees for inaugural FIFA Fan Award announced: Liverpool and Iceland supporters includedDecember 9, 2016