Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Jordan Henderson make sandwiches at a Boston Subway [Pictures]
Liverpool, just like all English clubs on pre-season tours, have gone into commercial overdrive out in Boston.
As well as Dunkin Donuts, Subway are one of Liverpool’s several US-based sponsors, and they gave them a hat tip today with a bit of a fun promotional stunt.
Boston lunch-goers were given the nice surprise of seeing Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson behind the counter when they entered their local Subway this afternoon.
Wearing the baggy, dull green shirt as expected of all Subway employees, Sturridge and Hendo also had a mic clipped onto their shirt collars to speak to the various reporters who called in during the day.
Would you like honey mustard sauce with that Sir?
- Liverpool vice-captain Jordan Henderson tweets on heel injury which will keep him out for 2 months
- Doctor’s son confirms surgery on Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson in America [Tweets]
- Steven Gerrard was offered Nivea ad first but seeing it made him thankful he turned it down
- FIFA 16 cover star Jordan Henderson barely cracks Liverpool’s top ten rankings
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard says Luis Suarez has reached another level at Barcelona (Video)
- Steven Gerrard admits he’s looking forward to training with Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard uses Instagram to announce Liverpool’s All Stars game in Australia (Video)