- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Jordan Henderson make sandwiches at a Boston Subway [Pictures]
Liverpool, just like all English clubs on pre-season tours, have gone into commercial overdrive out in Boston.
As well as Dunkin Donuts, Subway are one of Liverpool’s several US-based sponsors, and they gave them a hat tip today with a bit of a fun promotional stunt.
Boston lunch-goers were given the nice surprise of seeing Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson behind the counter when they entered their local Subway this afternoon.
Wearing the baggy, dull green shirt as expected of all Subway employees, Sturridge and Hendo also had a mic clipped onto their shirt collars to speak to the various reporters who called in during the day.
Would you like honey mustard sauce with that Sir?
- Updated: July 26, 2014