- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Jordan Henderson make sandwiches at a Boston Subway [Pictures]
Liverpool, just like all English clubs on pre-season tours, have gone into commercial overdrive out in Boston.
As well as Dunkin Donuts, Subway are one of Liverpool’s several US-based sponsors, and they gave them a hat tip today with a bit of a fun promotional stunt.
Boston lunch-goers were given the nice surprise of seeing Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson behind the counter when they entered their local Subway this afternoon.
Wearing the baggy, dull green shirt as expected of all Subway employees, Sturridge and Hendo also had a mic clipped onto their shirt collars to speak to the various reporters who called in during the day.
Would you like honey mustard sauce with that Sir?
- Updated: July 26, 2014