Liverpool’s attack are in line to become most prolific post-war strike force [Picture]
- March 31, 2014
Liverpool strikers Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge (SAS) have been in unbelievable form all season.
The two strikers have led their side to top of the league, with help from the likes of Raheem Sterling, Coutinho, Steven Gerrard and many others.
Currently scoring an average of 2.75 goals per game, Liverpool are on their way to becoming the highest goalscorers since the Second World War.
However, upcoming games against Manchester City and Chelsea could stop them in their tracks.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...