Liverpool’s attack are in line to become most prolific post-war strike force [Picture]
Liverpool strikers Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge (SAS) have been in unbelievable form all season.
The two strikers have led their side to top of the league, with help from the likes of Raheem Sterling, Coutinho, Steven Gerrard and many others.
Currently scoring an average of 2.75 goals per game, Liverpool are on their way to becoming the highest goalscorers since the Second World War.
However, upcoming games against Manchester City and Chelsea could stop them in their tracks.
Watch Live Stream
- England boss Roy Hodgson asked bizarre question about Daniel Sturridge (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Roy Hodgson criticized for bizarre solution to Daniel Sturridge’s calf injury [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge mocked for petty reaction to Rashford’s debut England go...May 27th, 2016
- Everyone (e.g. Antoine Griezmann) loved Sturridge’s sexy goal v Sevilla in EL Final [Tweets]May 18th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Steven Gerrard wishes Fernando Torres good luck in CL Final [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho free to play after 1-month doping ban expires [L’Equipe]May 28th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo rings the MSN for advice ahead of Champions League final (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Luis Suarez called his wife from Barça bench after breaking down in tears following injury (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Thiago Messi & Benjamin Suarez star in Barcelona Copa del Rey celebrationsMay 23rd, 2016
- Luis Suarez credits Brendan Rodgers with developing him into the Barcelona Pichichi he is todayMay 20th, 2016