Liverpool’s attack are in line to become most prolific post-war strike force [Picture]
- March 31, 2014
Liverpool strikers Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge (SAS) have been in unbelievable form all season.
The two strikers have led their side to top of the league, with help from the likes of Raheem Sterling, Coutinho, Steven Gerrard and many others.
Currently scoring an average of 2.75 goals per game, Liverpool are on their way to becoming the highest goalscorers since the Second World War.
However, upcoming games against Manchester City and Chelsea could stop them in their tracks.
- Liverpool man Daniel Sturridge posts video working hard in training [Instagram]
- A Daniel Sturridge lookalike picks up girls while wearing a full Liverpool kit [Video]
- Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge turns up in Drake’s entourage in Toronto [Pict...
- Liverpool man Daniel Sturridge sings a great tribute to Bob Marley [Video]
- Daniel Sturridge puts Raheem Sterling on blast & mocks style of Liverpool team mat...
- Daniel Sturridge hails Steven Gerrard on Instagram as greatest ever Liverpool player
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi