Liverpool’s attack are in line to become most prolific post-war strike force [Picture]
- March 31, 2014
Liverpool strikers Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge (SAS) have been in unbelievable form all season.
The two strikers have led their side to top of the league, with help from the likes of Raheem Sterling, Coutinho, Steven Gerrard and many others.
Currently scoring an average of 2.75 goals per game, Liverpool are on their way to becoming the highest goalscorers since the Second World War.
However, upcoming games against Manchester City and Chelsea could stop them in their tracks.
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge uploads video of himself dribbling on road to injury...
- Daniel Sturridge clears up unfortunate Tweet that sounded like it was about You-Know-Who
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Liverpool man Daniel Sturridge posts video working hard in training [Instagram]
- A Daniel Sturridge lookalike picks up girls while wearing a full Liverpool kit [Video]
- Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge turns up in Drake’s entourage in Toronto [Pict...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi