Liverpool’s attack are in line to become most prolific post-war strike force [Picture]
Liverpool strikers Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge (SAS) have been in unbelievable form all season.
The two strikers have led their side to top of the league, with help from the likes of Raheem Sterling, Coutinho, Steven Gerrard and many others.
Currently scoring an average of 2.75 goals per game, Liverpool are on their way to becoming the highest goalscorers since the Second World War.
However, upcoming games against Manchester City and Chelsea could stop them in their tracks.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Mesut Ozil fails to recreates Daniel Sturridge’s Europa League Final goal (Video)December 1, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge posts heart-warming Steven Gerrard tribute [Instagram]November 25, 2016
- Roles reversed as Southampton hope to sign a Liverpool star [Express]November 23, 2016
- Nominees for inaugural FIFA Fan Award announced: Liverpool and Iceland supporters includedDecember 9, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool players have reunion after Fenerbahce win at Feyenoord [Instagram]December 9, 2016
- Joel Matip gives Liverpool a terrific Christmas presentDecember 9, 2016
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016