Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for 6 weeks with knee injury, will miss Saints reunion [Mirror]
This is a big blow for Liverpool new boy Adam Lallana, who most Red fans feel to be their best and most exciting summer signing (thus far).
The winger went down during today’s training session at Harvard University, and it was revealed that he’d sustained knee ligament damage, ruling him out for the next 6 weeks.
The injury means Lallana will miss the start of the Premier League season, and also the chance to face his former club Southamtpon, as well as key games against Man City and Tottenham.
With his Liverpool teammates heading off to Chicago, Lallana was getting ready to fly back to Liverpool to begin his rehabilitation.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool stars went to a strip club while on England international duty [Sun]November 20, 2016
- Adam Lallana ruled out of Southampton clash after England injuryNovember 16, 2016
- Updates on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana after his injury for England (Video)November 16, 2016
- Liverpool fans react badly as Adam Lallana is forced off injured during England v Spain [Tweets]November 15, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool pair Lucas & Mignolet post pictures from Barcelona CL matchDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool fans will love Dirk Kuyt’s story about the stick he took from Manchester United fans (Video)December 6, 2016