Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for 6 weeks with knee injury, will miss Saints reunion [Mirror]
- July 25, 2014
This is a big blow for Liverpool new boy Adam Lallana, who most Red fans feel to be their best and most exciting summer signing (thus far).
The winger went down during today’s training session at Harvard University, and it was revealed that he’d sustained knee ligament damage, ruling him out for the next 6 weeks.
The injury means Lallana will miss the start of the Premier League season, and also the chance to face his former club Southamtpon, as well as key games against Man City and Tottenham.
With his Liverpool teammates heading off to Chicago, Lallana was getting ready to fly back to Liverpool to begin his rehabilitation.
- Raheem Sterling replaced by Adam Lallana in new Liverpool Nivea advert (Video)
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana has clearly never seen Christian Benteke playing for Bel...
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana and James Milner show off their cricket skills in Austra...
- Adam Lallana admits goal v Brisbane was a fluke; Rodgers’ management speak rubbin...
- Mamadou Sakho pretends to be a Liverpool fan to get Adam Lallana’s autograph [Vine]
- Adam Lallana weighs in on the age old debate about the best player in the world [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi