Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for 6 weeks with knee injury, will miss Saints reunion [Mirror]
This is a big blow for Liverpool new boy Adam Lallana, who most Red fans feel to be their best and most exciting summer signing (thus far).
The winger went down during today’s training session at Harvard University, and it was revealed that he’d sustained knee ligament damage, ruling him out for the next 6 weeks.
The injury means Lallana will miss the start of the Premier League season, and also the chance to face his former club Southamtpon, as well as key games against Man City and Tottenham.
With his Liverpool teammates heading off to Chicago, Lallana was getting ready to fly back to Liverpool to begin his rehabilitation.
Watch Live Stream
- Adam Lallana’s terrible trim ahead of Liverpool v Man United – He’s no Paul Pogba [Pictures]October 17, 2016
- Journalist asks Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp about what Adam Lallana is like as a neighbour (Video)September 14, 2016
- Last gasp Lallana secures England 1-0 win in Slovakia (Official Video)September 5, 2016
- England captain Wayne Rooney defends himself for playing so deep against Slovakia (Video)September 4, 2016
- Liverpool benchwarmer Simon Mignolet jokes about his new role (Instagram Video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016