- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for 6 weeks with knee injury, will miss Saints reunion [Mirror]
This is a big blow for Liverpool new boy Adam Lallana, who most Red fans feel to be their best and most exciting summer signing (thus far).
The winger went down during today’s training session at Harvard University, and it was revealed that he’d sustained knee ligament damage, ruling him out for the next 6 weeks.
The injury means Lallana will miss the start of the Premier League season, and also the chance to face his former club Southamtpon, as well as key games against Man City and Tottenham.
With his Liverpool teammates heading off to Chicago, Lallana was getting ready to fly back to Liverpool to begin his rehabilitation.
- Updated: July 25, 2014