Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for 6 weeks with knee injury, will miss Saints reunion [Mirror]
This is a big blow for Liverpool new boy Adam Lallana, who most Red fans feel to be their best and most exciting summer signing (thus far).
The winger went down during today’s training session at Harvard University, and it was revealed that he’d sustained knee ligament damage, ruling him out for the next 6 weeks.
The injury means Lallana will miss the start of the Premier League season, and also the chance to face his former club Southamtpon, as well as key games against Man City and Tottenham.
With his Liverpool teammates heading off to Chicago, Lallana was getting ready to fly back to Liverpool to begin his rehabilitation.
Watch Live Stream
- Phil Coutinho & Adam Lallana on Liverpool’s 4-3 win at Arsenal (Video)August 14, 2016
- Italy’s Simone Zaza’s quotes add comedy to his awful penalty v GermanyJuly 3, 2016
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana: England can beat anyone (Video)June 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana & Jurgen Klopp joke about Tottenham [Echo]May 17, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher absolutely savages Mario Balotelli after move to Nice [Tweet]August 31, 2016
- Done Deal: West Ham sign former Liverpool defender Alvaro ArbeloaAugust 31, 2016
- Done deal: Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli joins Nice on a permanent dealAugust 31, 2016
- Mario Balotelli set to leave Liverpool for Nice [Mirror]August 30, 2016