Liverpool want to buy Bojan Krkic from Barcelona this summer for just £5m [Mirror]
Thursday’s Mirror has a transfer story to pique the interest of Liverpool fans.
According to the red-top, Liverpool want to signBarcelona’s Bojan Krkic this summer for just £5 million.
David Maddock scribbles the detail as follows:
Scouts have watched him play on loan at Ajax several times in recent weeks, with an Anfield representative running the rule during the Dutch club’s surprise Europa League defeat by Salzburg last Thursday.
Krkic is still only 23, but has seen his value collapse since that unhappy move to Roma, which saw him quickly loaned out to AC Milan and then re-signed by Barca, who exercised a buy-back clause last summer.
Bojan is currently on loan at Ajax in Holland, where the young Spanish has scored three goals in 16 games in all competitions.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea loanee Bertrand Traore scores a fine solo goal for Ajax (Video)September 24, 2016
- Barça might have second thoughts about Cillessen after Ajax’s Champions League debacle….August 24, 2016
- After Sadio Mane’s injury, Liverpool linked with another winger [Il Tempo]August 19, 2016
- Barcelona want Ajax goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen to replace Claudio Bravo [Mundo Deportivo]August 18, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016
- No Messi, No problem: Neymar at the double as Barcelona hit 5 at Sporting (Official video)September 25, 2016
- Barcelona superstar Leo Messi finally answers the Stoke questionJanuary 19, 2016
- Bojan’s buy out clause, Chelsea & Man United have scouted him [Guillem Balague]January 5, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea linked with a shock move for Bojan [Sport]December 16, 2015
- Barcelona forward Lionel Messi and Stoke striker Bojan Krkic are distant relatives [Graphic]December 2, 2015