- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool v Man United: Raheem Sterling & Antonio Valencia sent off during England-Ecuador
- Updated: June 4, 2014
The Premier League appeared on the international football World Cup warm-up scene on Wednesday evening.
With just over ten minutes to go of the England v Ecuador friendly, Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling put in a poorly timed challenge on Manchester United’s Antonio Valencia.
To be fair to Valencia, it was a horrible challenge from the Liverpool winger considering the World Cup is just eight days away and this was only a friendly in Miami.
Predictably, the Manchester United and Ecuador flyer responded with a push on Sterling.
Cue, some England players charging in, including Liverpool defender Jon Flanagan and Jack Wilshere.
Both players were surprisingly sent off.
Cue, questions across England, asking whether both players will miss any part of the World Cup due to suspension.
In one word: NO!