Liverpool v Man United: Raheem Sterling & Antonio Valencia sent off during England-Ecuador
- June 4, 2014
The Premier League appeared on the international football World Cup warm-up scene on Wednesday evening.
With just over ten minutes to go of the England v Ecuador friendly, Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling put in a poorly timed challenge on Manchester United’s Antonio Valencia.
To be fair to Valencia, it was a horrible challenge from the Liverpool winger considering the World Cup is just eight days away and this was only a friendly in Miami.
Predictably, the Manchester United and Ecuador flyer responded with a push on Sterling.
Cue, some England players charging in, including Liverpool defender Jon Flanagan and Jack Wilshere.
Both players were surprisingly sent off.
Cue, questions across England, asking whether both players will miss any part of the World Cup due to suspension.
In one word: NO!
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia appears to bid farewell to Radamel Falcao on Instagram
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia looks happy during a dance with his dog [Video]
- Antonio Valencia apologises to Man United fans & his teammates after 2-1 defeat to...
- Roy Keane hammered Manchester United duo for poor defending versus Arsenal [Video]
- Video of Man United pair Antonio Valencia & Robin van Persie playing fussball
- The best jokes as Man United’s Antonio Valencia is caught sexting by the Sun
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi