Liverpool v AC Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- August 1, 2014
Liverpool will play AC Milan at the Bank of America stadium in Charlotte on Saturday, August 2 at 23.30 UK time.
Bet365 are showing Liverpool v AC Milan live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Liverpool v AC Milan is available worldwide, except for in the UK, Ireland, Norway, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Japan and USA.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch Liverpool v AC Milan.
Liverpool have beaten Olymiakos and Manchester City in their pre-season so far and will look to beat an out of form AC Milan side to complete their US Tour.
Raheem Sterling stood out against Olympiakos while the team held their nerve to complete a win over Premier League rivals Manchester City in NYC.
AC Milan have lost 3-0 and 5-1 this tour and will be tested by an energetic Liverpool team.
New manager Pippo Inzaghi is still working on the winning formula. With enigmatic striker Mario Balotelli set to leave, Milan will be looking towards Stefan El Shaarawy to step up.
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...