Liverpool target Adam Lallana’s impressive performance for England v Peru [Individual Highlights]
- May 31, 2014
Daniel Sturridge took all the headlines, but Southampton winger Adam Lallana was probably the better all-round performer on the night, enjoying a very impressive 73 minutes on the right flank.
Lallana showed brilliant pace and dribbling, terrorizing the Peruvian defence with his jinking runs, though the Liverpool target could perhaps have been a bit more productive in the final third.
Lallana showed his brilliant skills and trickery, but little of it amounted to concrete chances for England’s attack.
Another issue he’s often been charged with is balance: as many times this season with Southampton, Lallana lost his balance on more than one occasion, which naturally takes him out of the game and costs him quite often.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...