Liverpool target Adam Lallana’s impressive performance for England v Peru [Individual Highlights]
Daniel Sturridge took all the headlines, but Southampton winger Adam Lallana was probably the better all-round performer on the night, enjoying a very impressive 73 minutes on the right flank.
Lallana showed brilliant pace and dribbling, terrorizing the Peruvian defence with his jinking runs, though the Liverpool target could perhaps have been a bit more productive in the final third.
Lallana showed his brilliant skills and trickery, but little of it amounted to concrete chances for England’s attack.
Another issue he’s often been charged with is balance: as many times this season with Southampton, Lallana lost his balance on more than one occasion, which naturally takes him out of the game and costs him quite often.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool stars went to a strip club while on England international duty [Sun]November 20, 2016
- Adam Lallana ruled out of Southampton clash after England injuryNovember 16, 2016
- Updates on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana after his injury for England (Video)November 16, 2016
- Liverpool fans react badly as Adam Lallana is forced off injured during England v Spain [Tweets]November 15, 2016
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool forward turned down Man United and Bayern MunichDecember 10, 2016