Liverpool target Adam Lallana’s impressive performance for England v Peru [Individual Highlights]
- May 31, 2014
Daniel Sturridge took all the headlines, but Southampton winger Adam Lallana was probably the better all-round performer on the night, enjoying a very impressive 73 minutes on the right flank.
Lallana showed brilliant pace and dribbling, terrorizing the Peruvian defence with his jinking runs, though the Liverpool target could perhaps have been a bit more productive in the final third.
Lallana showed his brilliant skills and trickery, but little of it amounted to concrete chances for England’s attack.
Another issue he’s often been charged with is balance: as many times this season with Southampton, Lallana lost his balance on more than one occasion, which naturally takes him out of the game and costs him quite often.
- Adam Lallana weighs in on the age old debate about the best player in the world [Video]
- Liverpool star Adam Lallana answers quickfire questions at England training [Video]
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana gives masterclass on how to improve your weaker foot [Vi...
- Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana gives dribbling masterclass [video]
- 101GG writers play Swansea v Liverpool on FIFA 15 ahead of Premier League clash [Video]
- Jordan Henderson & Adam Lallana on the two magnificent Liverpool goals v Man City ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi