Liverpool submit £17.5m bid for AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli [Sport Mediaset]
- August 20, 2014
Italian media Sport MediaSet today made a huge claim regarding the future of AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli.
Linked to Arsenal in the past, MediaSet claim Liverpool have submitted a formal £17.5m bid for the fiery Italian forward.
Having failed to sign Loic Remy due to a failed medical, Brendan Rodgers is reportedly still in the market for a striker after selling star man Luis Suarez to Barcelona.
It’s worth noting that MediaSet are not the most reliable Italian source, but Mario Balotelli could be available due to Milan’s poor league position last season.
The ex-Manchester City striker would likely be open to the opportunity of returning to Champions League football but Milan supposedly will only sell for £20m.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...