Liverpool submit £17.5m bid for AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli [Sport Mediaset]
- August 20, 2014
Italian media Sport MediaSet today made a huge claim regarding the future of AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli.
Linked to Arsenal in the past, MediaSet claim Liverpool have submitted a formal £17.5m bid for the fiery Italian forward.
Having failed to sign Loic Remy due to a failed medical, Brendan Rodgers is reportedly still in the market for a striker after selling star man Luis Suarez to Barcelona.
It’s worth noting that MediaSet are not the most reliable Italian source, but Mario Balotelli could be available due to Milan’s poor league position last season.
The ex-Manchester City striker would likely be open to the opportunity of returning to Champions League football but Milan supposedly will only sell for £20m.
- AC Milan complete signing of Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano for €8million [video]
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi