- Olivier Giroud admits Arsenal don’t know how to close out matches [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scored an absolute beauty for Derby v Watford [Official Video]
- Alan Pardew laughs at journalist’s phone going off in Newcastle 1 – QPR 0 pressser
- Claude tells Man United fan channel Full Time Devils: Wenger Should Have Gone!
- Diagnosis on Marco Reus’ suspected ankle ligament rupture delayed due to swelling
Liverpool submit £17.5m bid for AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli [Sport Mediaset]
Italian media Sport MediaSet today made a huge claim regarding the future of AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli.
Linked to Arsenal in the past, MediaSet claim Liverpool have submitted a formal £17.5m bid for the fiery Italian forward.
Having failed to sign Loic Remy due to a failed medical, Brendan Rodgers is reportedly still in the market for a striker after selling star man Luis Suarez to Barcelona.
It’s worth noting that MediaSet are not the most reliable Italian source, but Mario Balotelli could be available due to Milan’s poor league position last season.
The ex-Manchester City striker would likely be open to the opportunity of returning to Champions League football but Milan supposedly will only sell for £20m.
- Updated: August 20, 2014