Liverpool striker Luis Suarez committed a terrible dive against Man City, lucky not to be sent off [Pictures]
Manchester CIty fans were spewing fire at the start of the second half at Anfield after they felt that Luis Suarez should have been sent off.
Suarez, walking a tightrope after a booking in the first, took a almighty dive when the Liverpool forward tried to con the ref that he’d been fouled by Martin Demichelis.
The Man City defender, however, got nowhere near the Liverpool #7, and many felt the Reds forward deserved a second booking for simulation.
Referee Mark Clattenburg called for a Man City foul but the official kept his cards in his pocket despite intense pressure from the Citizens.
See pictures of Luis Suarez’s terrible dive below.
Watch Live Stream
- Jurgen Klopp reacts to Mamadou Sakho’s SnapChat updates (Video)September 24, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool’s first half was one of the best v Hull (Video)September 24, 2016
- Liverpool considered as possible title contenders after win over Hull [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Mamadou Sakho accuses Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp of lying in Snapchat postSeptember 24, 2016
- Santa Teresa invite Barcelona’s Luis Suarez to their next game after ‘sexist’ comments to Filipe LuisSeptember 23, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Chelsea old boy Filipe Luis calls out Barcelona’s Luis Suarez on Instagram for a nasty foulSeptember 22, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City to duke it out in January for one of the world’s top defenders [Star]September 24, 2016
- Bad news for Man City star Kevin De BruyneSeptember 24, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart decision was one of his toughest ever (Video)September 24, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk at it again, says Pep Guardiola treats players like dogs [Tweet]September 23, 2016