Liverpool striker Luis Suarez committed a terrible dive against Man City, lucky not to be sent off [Pictures]
- April 13, 2014
Manchester CIty fans were spewing fire at the start of the second half at Anfield after they felt that Luis Suarez should have been sent off.
Suarez, walking a tightrope after a booking in the first, took a almighty dive when the Liverpool forward tried to con the ref that he’d been fouled by Martin Demichelis.
The Man City defender, however, got nowhere near the Liverpool #7, and many felt the Reds forward deserved a second booking for simulation.
Referee Mark Clattenburg called for a Man City foul but the official kept his cards in his pocket despite intense pressure from the Citizens.
See pictures of Luis Suarez’s terrible dive below.
- I had to leave Liverpool: Rickie Lambert gives 1st interview as a West Brom player (Video)
- Christian Benteke inherits Liverpool Number 9 shirt from Rickie Lambert [Echo]
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi