Liverpool striker Luis Suarez committed a terrible dive against Man City, lucky not to be sent off [Pictures]
Manchester CIty fans were spewing fire at the start of the second half at Anfield after they felt that Luis Suarez should have been sent off.
Suarez, walking a tightrope after a booking in the first, took a almighty dive when the Liverpool forward tried to con the ref that he’d been fouled by Martin Demichelis.
The Man City defender, however, got nowhere near the Liverpool #7, and many felt the Reds forward deserved a second booking for simulation.
Referee Mark Clattenburg called for a Man City foul but the official kept his cards in his pocket despite intense pressure from the Citizens.
See pictures of Luis Suarez’s terrible dive below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016
- It’s not all Pep’s fault: Man City’s defensive signings over last 7 years are awfulDecember 10, 2016
- Jamie Carragher & the internet lay into Pep Guardiola & the Man City defenceDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Man City’s Claudio Bravo responds to criticismDecember 10, 2016