Liverpool striker Luis Suarez committed a terrible dive against Man City, lucky not to be sent off [Pictures]
- April 13, 2014
Manchester CIty fans were spewing fire at the start of the second half at Anfield after they felt that Luis Suarez should have been sent off.
Suarez, walking a tightrope after a booking in the first, took a almighty dive when the Liverpool forward tried to con the ref that he’d been fouled by Martin Demichelis.
The Man City defender, however, got nowhere near the Liverpool #7, and many felt the Reds forward deserved a second booking for simulation.
Referee Mark Clattenburg called for a Man City foul but the official kept his cards in his pocket despite intense pressure from the Citizens.
See pictures of Luis Suarez’s terrible dive below.
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Dejan Lovren destroyed on Twitter as Liverpool lose 3-0 at home to West Ham
- Ex-Liverpool man Ryan Babel apologizes for sexist rant on Snapchat
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...