- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez committed a terrible dive against Man City, lucky not to be sent off [Pictures]
Manchester CIty fans were spewing fire at the start of the second half at Anfield after they felt that Luis Suarez should have been sent off.
Suarez, walking a tightrope after a booking in the first, took a almighty dive when the Liverpool forward tried to con the ref that he’d been fouled by Martin Demichelis.
The Man City defender, however, got nowhere near the Liverpool #7, and many felt the Reds forward deserved a second booking for simulation.
Referee Mark Clattenburg called for a Man City foul but the official kept his cards in his pocket despite intense pressure from the Citizens.
See pictures of Luis Suarez’s terrible dive below.
- Updated: April 13, 2014