- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge Tweets denial over “it’s not about England” comment
- Updated: September 10, 2013
Its international week, so what we really needed was a good old fashioned club v country debate.
Daniel Sturridge is undoubtedly the man of the moment after scoring three goals in Liverpool’s opening three games of the Premier League season.
The former Chelsea and Manchester City striker has though missed the recent England matches against Moldova on Friday and Ukraine tonight due to a thigh injury.
He then gave an interview to Liverpool’s official website where Sturridge said the following: “I’m more worried about Liverpool and more worried about putting in good performances for us, us winning games and challenging for trophies. That’s my main ambition – it’s not about playing for England. That comes with doing the things you do for your club and if I don’t play well here, I won’t get the opportunity to do it there [World Cup finals].”
To which Sturridge then received abuse on his Twitter account and was forced to respond publicly, as can be seen below.
[gthumb id="352665" size="large" autoplay="1"]