Liverpool & Spurs sounded out as Swansea prepare to ditch Wilfried Bony’s £19m release clause [Mirror]
Swansea are preparing to get rid of the £19m release clause that’s proving an obstacle to selling Wilfried Bony, The Mirror claim.
The Swans have had significant interest for their Ivorian striker, but clubs have been turned off by the high asking price.
Faced with the prospect of missing out on a move to a bigger club, the Mirror report that the Welsh club will now relax the asking price at the behest of Bony, and have sounded out Liverpool and Spurs about the updated situation.
Swansea manager Gary Monk has tried to persuade the Ivorian to stay on, but Bony is set on moving, and with Liverpool and Spurs having shown an interest earlier in the summer, bids may now be in the offing.
Watch Live Stream
- Daniel Sturridge posts amusing video from Liverpool’s 3rd kit launchJuly 29, 2016
- Ovie Ejaria’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Chelsea (Video)July 28, 2016
- Chelsea official Twitter attacked for outrageous Cesc Fabregas claim during Liverpool game [Tweets]July 28, 2016
- Liverpool fans make fun of Chelsea players in the mixed zone (Redmen TV Video)July 28, 2016
- Richmond Kickers 2 – Swansea 0: Lightening interrupts match (Official Video)July 17, 2016
- Charlotte Independence 0 – Swansea 4: Wayne Routledge scored two (Official highlights)July 14, 2016
- Liverpool reject £8m Swansea bid for Joe Allen [Echo]June 24, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Arsenal Troll Spurs after beating the MLS All StarsJuly 29, 2016
- Spurs winger Erik Lamela destroys a soul with a stunning nutmeg in training (Video)July 27, 2016
- Juventus 2 – Tottenham 1: Erik Lamela scores in defeat (Official Videos)July 26, 2016