Liverpool & Spurs sounded out as Swansea prepare to ditch Wilfried Bony’s £19m release clause [Mirror]
- August 4, 2014
Swansea are preparing to get rid of the £19m release clause that’s proving an obstacle to selling Wilfried Bony, The Mirror claim.
The Swans have had significant interest for their Ivorian striker, but clubs have been turned off by the high asking price.
Faced with the prospect of missing out on a move to a bigger club, the Mirror report that the Welsh club will now relax the asking price at the behest of Bony, and have sounded out Liverpool and Spurs about the updated situation.
Swansea manager Gary Monk has tried to persuade the Ivorian to stay on, but Bony is set on moving, and with Liverpool and Spurs having shown an interest earlier in the summer, bids may now be in the offing.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...