Liverpool & Spurs sounded out as Swansea prepare to ditch Wilfried Bony’s £19m release clause [Mirror]
- August 4, 2014
Swansea are preparing to get rid of the £19m release clause that’s proving an obstacle to selling Wilfried Bony, The Mirror claim.
The Swans have had significant interest for their Ivorian striker, but clubs have been turned off by the high asking price.
Faced with the prospect of missing out on a move to a bigger club, the Mirror report that the Welsh club will now relax the asking price at the behest of Bony, and have sounded out Liverpool and Spurs about the updated situation.
Swansea manager Gary Monk has tried to persuade the Ivorian to stay on, but Bony is set on moving, and with Liverpool and Spurs having shown an interest earlier in the summer, bids may now be in the offing.
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli performs acrobatics in his garden [Instagram video]
- Liverpool’s Andre Wisdom gives his first interview after joining Norwich on loan ...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Brazilian midfielder Allan Rodrigues de Souza spotted at Liverpool training
- Rio Ferdinand trolls disloyal Drake for wearing Man United & Liverpool kits [Insta...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi