Liverpool sign Aly Cissokho, €1m loan deal, option to buy for €4.5m [Deporte Valenciano]
- August 17, 2013
Its a transfer that has been rumoured over the past couple of days and on Saturday night Valencia-based newspaper Deporte Valenciano have confirmed Liverpool are closing in on the loan signing of Aly Cissokho.
The French left back joins Liverpool just hours after the 1-0 win over Stoke and will challenge Jose Enrique to a first team place under Brendan Rodgers.
Deporte Valenciano expect Cissokho to be unveiled by Liverpool tomorrow (on Sunday) just days after Spanish reports suggested he was close to signing for Sunderland.
Liverpool will pay one million euros for Cissokho for the season with a purchase option to buy of 4.5 million euros at the end of the campaign.
Valencia sources confirmed the above information to Deporte Valenciano minutes before Los Che played Malaga in their opening La Liga match of the season on Saturday night.
Rafa Benitez unveiled as Real Madrid coach, refuses to discuss Iker Casillas
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]