Liverpool sign Aly Cissokho, €1m loan deal, option to buy for €4.5m [Deporte Valenciano]
Its a transfer that has been rumoured over the past couple of days and on Saturday night Valencia-based newspaper Deporte Valenciano have confirmed Liverpool are closing in on the loan signing of Aly Cissokho.
The French left back joins Liverpool just hours after the 1-0 win over Stoke and will challenge Jose Enrique to a first team place under Brendan Rodgers.
Deporte Valenciano expect Cissokho to be unveiled by Liverpool tomorrow (on Sunday) just days after Spanish reports suggested he was close to signing for Sunderland.
Liverpool will pay one million euros for Cissokho for the season with a purchase option to buy of 4.5 million euros at the end of the campaign.
Valencia sources confirmed the above information to Deporte Valenciano minutes before Los Che played Malaga in their opening La Liga match of the season on Saturday night.
Watch Live Stream
- Bournemouth v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- Peter Lim’s daughter attacked on social media for going to Man United v Arsenal [Instagram]November 21, 2016
- Valencia’s youth team troll Neymar & FC Barcelona (Video)October 29, 2016
- Andres Iniesta makes an awesome gesture after getting injured v Valencia [Superdeporte]October 27, 2016
- You pigs: Valencia paper Superdeporte slams FC Barcelona with a graphic front pageOctober 27, 2016