Liverpool sign Aly Cissokho, €1m loan deal, option to buy for €4.5m [Deporte Valenciano]
Its a transfer that has been rumoured over the past couple of days and on Saturday night Valencia-based newspaper Deporte Valenciano have confirmed Liverpool are closing in on the loan signing of Aly Cissokho.
The French left back joins Liverpool just hours after the 1-0 win over Stoke and will challenge Jose Enrique to a first team place under Brendan Rodgers.
Deporte Valenciano expect Cissokho to be unveiled by Liverpool tomorrow (on Sunday) just days after Spanish reports suggested he was close to signing for Sunderland.
Liverpool will pay one million euros for Cissokho for the season with a purchase option to buy of 4.5 million euros at the end of the campaign.
Valencia sources confirmed the above information to Deporte Valenciano minutes before Los Che played Malaga in their opening La Liga match of the season on Saturday night.
Watch Live Stream
- Redmen TV analyse Liverpool signing Mainz keeper Loris Karius (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Bad news for Liverpool as Mario Gotze’s Bayern future becomes much clearer [Bild]May 23rd, 2016
- The Man United squad sang about Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard after FA Cup win (Videos)May 23rd, 2016
- Loris Karius to be unveiled as a Liverpool player on Wednesday [Allgemeine Zeitung]May 23rd, 2016
- Bad news for Man United’s pursuit of Valencia’s Andre Gomes [Italian Papers]May 16th, 2016
- Did Man United decide against Renato Sanches to sign Andre Gomes instead? [Tweets]May 10th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo scores twice as Real Madrid beat Valencia 3-2 (Official Highlights)May 8th, 2016
- No one can believe Real Madrid gave Alvaro Arbeloa a better send off than Iker CasillasMay 8th, 2016