- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool shut down as Swiss star Xherdan Shaqiri says he’s staying at Bayern Munich [Blick]
- Updated: June 8, 2014
Xherdan Shaqiri still isn’t going to Livepool, so it seems.
For a while now news reports, largely cooked up by the English tabloid press, have been suggesting that Xherdan Shaqiri could leave Bayern Munich for Liverpool.
According to the transfer rumour supporters, they claim that 22-year-old Shaqiri has fallen out of favour somewhat at the Allianz Arena, and with the likes of Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery and Thomas Muller standing in his way, the Swiss star is being starved of playing opportunities in Bavaria.
So a £15m move to Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool is on, right? Wrong.
Swiss paper Blick caught up with Shaqiri over the weekend during his nation’s training before the World Cup, and the player told the paper he is staying put at his club side. As reported by Blick:
“We asked ‘Where will you play next season?’, and Shaqiri laughed and ended all transfer speculation: ‘Still at Bayern Munich!’”
Shaqiri announced himself to European football with Swiss side Basel, before moving to Bayern for €11.6m two seasons ago. He is under contract in Munich until 2016.
In an injury-hit season, Shaqiri has played 18 games for club and country this campaign scoring seven goals and claiming four assists.