Liverpool & Schalke chase Thorgan Hazard after Chelsea confirm he’s not a 1st team squad player [HLN.be]
Belgium daily Het Laatste Nieuws report on Friday that Chelsea’s Thorgan Hazard is being tracked by Liverpool and Schalke after the Blues have made it clear that Eden’s younger brother will not be included in the Pensioner’s first team squad next season.
Leaving aside the merits of Chelsea’s decision over the player who just won the player of the season award in the Jupiler League, Het Laatste Nieuws now report that Thorgan is available either on loan or for sale.
Liverpool are said to be very keen on Thorgan, and the Reds are said to have sent scouts to watch the Chelsea loanee play for current club Zulte-Waregem against Lokeren last weekend.
Schalke are also known to have sent scouts too.
For the record, Jose Mourinho ran his personal eye over Thorgan Hazard on Thursday night, when the Special One watched on as Zulte-Waregem lost 2-1 to Anderlecht.
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Jose Mourinho threatens to kill himself if Chelsea replace him with Brendan Rodgers (Sp...
- Jose Mourinho admits Chelsea’s results have been bad, thanks Roman Abramovich [Ga...
- Hilarious: Dutch prankster successfully sneaks into Schalke training session (Video)
- Liverpool had €15m big rejected by Schalke for Leroy Sané; Still pursuing him [BILD]
- Julian Draxler gives his reason for leaving Schalke; Arsenal fans will be relieved they...
- Wolfsburg confirm signing of Julian Draxler from Schalke