- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool & Roma tipped as most likely clubs to sign Ajax’s Christian Eriksen [Ekstra Bladet]
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet reports this Friday morning that the two most likely clubs to sign Christian Eriksen in the summer transfer window are Liverpool and Roma.
Eriksen has publicly acknowledged he is ready for a new challenge and with one year remaining on his Ajax deal, the 21-year-old is expected to leave Amsterdam in the coming weeks.
Ekstra Bladet believe it is a straight battle between Liverpool and Roma after Borussia Dortmund pulled out of the running after signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar Donetsk.
Liverpool were also heavily linked with Mkhitaryan and are now expected to lodge a bid for Eriksen although Ajax are still to receive an official offer.
Roma see Eriksen as a potential replacement for Daniele De Rossi who is expected to join Chelsea in the coming days.
Brendan Rodgers may have to move quickly to sign Eriksen with the Danish playmaker also open to signing a new deal at Ajax this summer, if no one makes an offer.
In Ajax’s first pre-season match of 2013/2014, Eriksen scored two excellent free-kicks in a 3-0 win over Dynamo Dresden.