- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool reject Napoli loan offer for Daniel Agger
- Updated: December 18, 2013
Liverpool have outright rejected any offer for central defender Daniel Agger as Napoli try securing the player for the rest of the season.
Rafa Benitez launched an audacious loan offer for the centre-back who has lost his place in the team to Mahmadou Sakho.
After already trying to pursue Martin Skrtel at the start of the season, Rafa Benitez now wants Daniel Agger to move to Napoli.
Liverpool are unlikely to sell the 29 year old Danish international having already turned down several bids throughout the season.
Daniel Agger initially lost his place due to injury and illness, but now wants to force his way back into the team. Agger has stated:
“It is difficult to describe but I want to play all the time, every single game.
“When you are not playing, that is difficult. But while that is sad, I just try to work even harder every single day in training – not complaining, just doing everything a bit extra.
“I am more than capable of being in the team – I feel I belong there – but it is the manager’s decision and sometimes that is difficult to change in training.
“You need to grab the chance when it is there – that is what football is all about.
“I know I am here and as long as I am doing everything I can to be in that team, and I feel I am good enough and the manager can use me, then I’ll be here.”