Liverpool paid £7.7m for Iago Aspas. He produced this appalling corner v Chelsea [Vine]
- April 28, 2014
Liverpool’s Iago Aspas is getting it in the neck following the Reds 2-0 home defeat to Cheslea.
Whilst the finger of blame can be pointed at many Liverpool players for their defeat against Jose Mourinho’s men, Iago Aspas, who Liverpool shelled out £7.7m, came off the bench to produce one terrible moment in the Super Sunday clash.
Aspas replaced defender Jon Flanagan in the 81st minute as Brendan Rodgers played his final card against Chelsea, but when Liverpool needed a cool head from the sub he failed to deliver.
In front of the Kop in the dying seconds of the game, Aspas was charged with taking a corner, but instead of delivering a dangerous ball into the box the SPaniard passed the ball straight to Willian. It was awful.
Watch Iago Aspas’ appalling corner v Chelsea below.
- Iago Aspas returns to Celta Vigo, drawing a line under his Liverpool career
- Liverpool striker Iago Aspas has an amazing goals to game ratio [Graphic]
- Liverpool’s Iago Aspas scores a 4 minute hat-trick for Sevilla in the Copa del Re...
- Aspas bags a hat-trick as Sevilla smash 6 at Sabadell [Highlights]
- Liverpool loanee Iago Aspas scores hat-trick (!!!) for Sevilla v Sabadell [Video]
- Nasty! Liverpool loanee Iago Aspas (Sevilla) takes headbutt in face during brawl with K...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...