Liverpool paid £7.7m for Iago Aspas. He produced this appalling corner v Chelsea [Vine]
Liverpool’s Iago Aspas is getting it in the neck following the Reds 2-0 home defeat to Cheslea.
Whilst the finger of blame can be pointed at many Liverpool players for their defeat against Jose Mourinho’s men, Iago Aspas, who Liverpool shelled out £7.7m, came off the bench to produce one terrible moment in the Super Sunday clash.
Aspas replaced defender Jon Flanagan in the 81st minute as Brendan Rodgers played his final card against Chelsea, but when Liverpool needed a cool head from the sub he failed to deliver.
In front of the Kop in the dying seconds of the game, Aspas was charged with taking a corner, but instead of delivering a dangerous ball into the box the SPaniard passed the ball straight to Willian. It was awful.
Watch Iago Aspas’ appalling corner v Chelsea below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool flop Iago Aspas scored a glorious lob for Celta Vigo (Official video)December 13, 2015
- Celta Vigo 4 – Barcelona 1: Iago Aspas & John Guidetti crush the Catalans (Highlights)September 23, 2015
- Liverpool old-boy Iago Aspas scored a tremendous chip golazo v Barcelona (Videos)September 23, 2015
- Iago Aspas learned just 1 English word in his entire year at Liverpool [MARCA]September 15, 2015
- All of Jordan Henderson’s mistakes for Liverpool v Burton Albion (Video)August 24, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Individual highlights of Sadio Mane’s stunning performance for Liverpool v Burton (Video)August 24, 2016