- Radamel Falcao tweets brilliant pre-game picture ahead of Man United v Newcastle
- West Ham troll Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho on Twitter before Boxing Day game
- Jeff Stelling delivers the King’s speech, rounding up football in 2014 [Video]
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson’s full Christmas Day interview on BT Sport [Video]
- Chelsea v West Ham [Team Sheets]
Liverpool paid £7.7m for Iago Aspas. He produced this appalling corner v Chelsea [Vine]
Liverpool’s Iago Aspas is getting it in the neck following the Reds 2-0 home defeat to Cheslea.
Whilst the finger of blame can be pointed at many Liverpool players for their defeat against Jose Mourinho’s men, Iago Aspas, who Liverpool shelled out £7.7m, came off the bench to produce one terrible moment in the Super Sunday clash.
Aspas replaced defender Jon Flanagan in the 81st minute as Brendan Rodgers played his final card against Chelsea, but when Liverpool needed a cool head from the sub he failed to deliver.
In front of the Kop in the dying seconds of the game, Aspas was charged with taking a corner, but instead of delivering a dangerous ball into the box the SPaniard passed the ball straight to Willian. It was awful.
Watch Iago Aspas’ appalling corner v Chelsea below.
- Updated: April 28, 2014