Liverpool owner John W Henry’s two word tweet during Liverpool 4 – WBA 1: “Luis. Magician”
Liverpool’s American billionaire owner John W Henry was quick to give his assessment of his football club during the Reds’ 4-1 home win over West Brom.
Liverpool’s win was spearheaded by a superb hat-trick from their centre-forward Luis Suarez, and the controversial attacker was given a warm, virtual, congratulations from his ultimate boss on Saturday night.
John W Henry posted a simple, two word tweet during Liverpool 4 – WBA 1: Luis. Magician.
The small, but hugely positive appraisal from the Liverpool owner was quickly retweeted by thousands of fans.
— John W. Henry (@John_W_Henry) October 26, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016