- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool offer €20m + Suso for Sevilla left back Alberto Moreno [Marca]
- Updated: May 29, 2014
Spanish newspaper Marca have revealed late on Wednesday evening that Liverpool have made an offer to Sevilla for left back Alberto Moreno.
Despite a fine season from Jon Flanagan at left back, it appears Brendan Rodgers feels the Liverpool youngster is better suited on the right and has been linked with Sevilla defender Moreno for some time.
According to Marca, Liverpool have bid 20 million euros plus midfielder Suso to Sevilla in order to bring Moreno to Anfield.
Suso had spent the last season at Almeria in La Liga on loan from Liverpool and by all accounts was impressive for a 20-year-old, bagging three goals in 33 appearances.
The report in Marca suggests Suso would move to Sevilla on loan.
It appears that Sevilla are holding out for a bigger fee, having rejected a straight cash 14.5 million euro offer from Napoli this summer for Alberto Moreno.
In addition, Real Madrid and Chelsea are interested in signing Moreno.
Sevilla may also sit out the offer, in the hope Alberto Moreno makes Vicente Del Bosque’s final World Cup squad and impresses in Brazil where his price will increase.
Liverpool have history of doing deals with Sevilla, having signed Luis Alberto for 8.5 million euros last summer.