Liverpool offer Brendan Rodgers new 4-year deal [Telegraph & Star]
- May 6, 2014
After the dark cloud of seeing the title slip away comes a silver lining for Liverpool fans.
The man who took the Pool to the the brink of the title this season is set to sign on for a further four years, according to tomorrow’s Telegraph and Star.
Though it’s yet to be signed, both papers report that the agreement has been made for Rodgers to continue on Merseyside through to 2018, with a more strict policy, which won’t include the optional year of his current deal.
Plenty of time to bring the Holy Grail back to the Kop.
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Brendan Rodgers is not in any immediate danger of getting axed from Liverpool [Papers]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi