Liverpool offer Brendan Rodgers new 4-year deal [Telegraph & Star]
After the dark cloud of seeing the title slip away comes a silver lining for Liverpool fans.
The man who took the Pool to the the brink of the title this season is set to sign on for a further four years, according to tomorrow’s Telegraph and Star.
Though it’s yet to be signed, both papers report that the agreement has been made for Rodgers to continue on Merseyside through to 2018, with a more strict policy, which won’t include the optional year of his current deal.
Plenty of time to bring the Holy Grail back to the Kop.
Watch Live Stream
- “No Embarrassment” – Brendan Rodgers discusses Celtic’s 1-0 defeat to Lincoln Red Imps (Video)July 13, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers panned as Celtic beaten by semi-pro Gibraltarian club in UCL qualifier [Tweets]July 12, 2016
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers: I turned down PL to manage one of biggest clubs in world (Video)May 23, 2016
- Celtic appoint ex-Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers as their new managerMay 20, 2016
- All of Jordan Henderson’s mistakes for Liverpool v Burton Albion (Video)August 24, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Individual highlights of Sadio Mane’s stunning performance for Liverpool v Burton (Video)August 24, 2016