Liverpool offer Brendan Rodgers new 4-year deal [Telegraph & Star]
After the dark cloud of seeing the title slip away comes a silver lining for Liverpool fans.
The man who took the Pool to the the brink of the title this season is set to sign on for a further four years, according to tomorrow’s Telegraph and Star.
Though it’s yet to be signed, both papers report that the agreement has been made for Rodgers to continue on Merseyside through to 2018, with a more strict policy, which won’t include the optional year of his current deal.
Plenty of time to bring the Holy Grail back to the Kop.
Watch Live Stream
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Mario Balotelli wasn’t impressed by either ex-Liverpool boss, as coaches or people (Video)September 11, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers: I was doing Pep Guardiola’s full-backs tactical move at Liverpool (Video)September 9, 2016
- “No Embarrassment” – Brendan Rodgers discusses Celtic’s 1-0 defeat to Lincoln Red Imps (Video)July 13, 2016
- Danny Ings scores a fine diving header for Liverpool U23s v Sunderland (Video)September 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016