Liverpool offer Brendan Rodgers new 4-year deal [Telegraph & Star]
- May 6, 2014
After the dark cloud of seeing the title slip away comes a silver lining for Liverpool fans.
The man who took the Pool to the the brink of the title this season is set to sign on for a further four years, according to tomorrow’s Telegraph and Star.
Though it’s yet to be signed, both papers report that the agreement has been made for Rodgers to continue on Merseyside through to 2018, with a more strict policy, which won’t include the optional year of his current deal.
Plenty of time to bring the Holy Grail back to the Kop.
- ‘Excellent Decision': Brendan Rodgers claims that Benteke’s goal v Bournemo...
- Liverpool have £15million bid accepted for Borussia Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan [I...
- Jose Mourinho: Rui Faria could be a manager tomorrow, rates him higher than Liverpool...
- Lucas Leiva set to leave Liverpool after being left out of squad to face Stoke [Guardian]
- Brendan Rodgers starts post-match presser with classic Stoke cliche (Video)
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers praises Coutinho after 1-0 win over Stoke (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...