- Pellegrini post-Man City 3 – Palace 0: ‘We adapted well without strikers’, praises David Silva [Video]
- Luis Suarez scores his first Barcelona goal in La Liga v Cordoba [Video]
- 14: Tottenham’s Harry Kane has scored as many goals as Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez this season
- Banned driver Marco Reus has women asking to be his chauffeur on Facebook
- Madness! Jesina coach kicks ball onto pitch to stop Amiternina striker from scoring in Serie D [Video]
Liverpool (Napoli) keeper Pepe Reina ‘caught in the act’ with a Big Mac by his wife in funny McDonalds advert [Video]
Pepe Reina is a man known for his epicurean appetite, so he presumably needed little persuading in joining up with fast-food chain McDonalds when the call came from Ronald.
The Liverpool keeper (on loan at Napoli) is caught in the act when his wife returns home to find his tie ominously strung across the living room couch.
Flustered and fearing the worst, she runs upstairs, where she dicovers Pepe deep in the throes of passion with…a Big Mac.
Reina turns to her ashamedly and says, ‘I can explain’.
- Updated: June 3, 2014