- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Liverpool match Borussia Dortmund’s offer for Henrikh Mkhitaryan [Sky Germany]
The on-off transfer of Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar Donetsk has been shrouded in mystery over recent weeks and it looks likely that the next few days will also see plenty of conjecture as well.
On Friday, it seemed that the long-term Liverpool target was heading to Champions League finalists Borussia Dortmund who had reportedly agreed a fee with Shakhtar and flown to the Ukraine to seal the deal.
So much so, that Bild described Mkhitaryan as the “Armenian Mario Gotze” and Liverpool fans started to look for other targets that could provide a goal threat from midfield.
However, Shakhtar Donetsk chief executive Sergei Palkin denied any agreement with Dortmund for Mkhitaryan on Saturday saying: “Borussia have offered us €25 million – to us, this is not enough, but we are talking to the German club. There is a possibility that we will come to an agreement in the near future.”
On Saturday evening, Sky Germany suggested Liverpool had matched Borussia Dortmund’s offer of 25 million euros and it could well be up to the player or his advisers to decide which club to join.
- Updated: July 6, 2013