Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers ‘relieved’ to have turned down Spurs job in 2012 [Friday Papers]
- December 19, 2013
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has spoken out about the situation at trigger-happy Tottenham, telling the press on Thursday of his relief that he turned the Spurs job down when he was approached
Both the Guardian & Daily Express host the angle in Friday’s sports, which is ironic given how glad many of them were to see the back of AVB.
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Brendan Rodgers is not in any immediate danger of getting axed from Liverpool [Papers]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi