Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers bigs up Jordon Ibe: ‘No doubt he has great qualities’ [Video]
- July 23, 2014
Liverpool’s pre-season has only just begun, but already teenager Jordon Ibe is getting rave reviews from his contributions this summer.
18-year-old Ibe, who had a successful loan at Birmingham last season, has been involved in both Liverpool’s first two pre-season games against Brondby and Preston.
Liverpool are now in America, and on Tuesday, in a press conference, the guys from Redmen TV asked Rodgers about his opinion of Ibe.
Joining in with the positive headlines surrounding the attacking midfielder, who is often liked to Raheem Sterling, Rodgers spoke highly of Ibe, publicly stating “no doubt he has great qualities”.
Whether Ibe will be able to force his way into the Liverpool first team this campaign, however, seems doubtful, with competition for places in the Reds midfield jam-packed with the likes of Philippe Coutinho, Sterling, Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson, Lazar Markovic, Lucas and Emre Can, to name but a few.
Listen to Brendan Rodgers on Jordon Ibe below.
- Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Jordon Ibe face-off in flyaway ball keepy-ups ...
- Jordon Ibe & Jose Enrique share banter in Liverpool Dunkin’ Kick Challenge [...
- Jordon Ibe signs new long-term Liverpool contract, Flanagan signs extension
- Jordon Ibe set to earn £30k-a week with new 5-year deal at Liverpool [Times]
- Liverpool’s Jordon Ibe praises Brendan Rodgers for giving him freedom to express ...
- Daniel Sturridge heads out to concert after Arsenal rout, Liverpool fans not happy [Twe...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi