Liverpool make a brand new January signing: Dunkin’ Donuts [Tweets]
- January 16, 2014
Liverpool FC have signed a brand new deal on Thursday, agreeing a partnership with American junk food brand Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc.
Liverpool’s official website report:
Liverpool Football Club and Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. today announced a multi-year partnership, which sees the iconic American brand break into the Barclays Premier League.
“We’re delighted to be joining forces with Dunkin’ Brands, one of the world’s most iconic names. Dunkin’ Donuts will be our official coffee, tea and bakery provider, and Baskin-Robbins will be our official ice cream provider – we welcome both to the LFC family,” said Billy Hogan, chief commercial officer at Liverpool FC.
The new of the commercial deal immediately provoked joke makers into action, and a series of the best tweets are below.
After Liverpool announce donut sponsor,ex-LFC medical chief @PeterBrukner tweets link to piece warning about sugar, heart disease & diabetes
— Rob Harris (@RobHarris) January 16, 2014
DUNKIN' DONUTS HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just don't let De Gea anywhere near Liverpool.
— Bizić (@wingeur) January 16, 2014
Dunkin' Donuts. Or as Brendan Rodgers calls them: inverted doughy zero-and-a-halves.
— Tom Adams (@tomEurosport) January 16, 2014
BREAKING: Liverpool announce official partnership with Dunkin Donuts. Jokewriters pass out in calorie-plagued excitement.
— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) January 16, 2014
Liverpool have signed a new sponsorship deal with Dunkin' Donuts. The advertising possibilities are endless! pic.twitter.com/rp0uWr2KSt
— TheSPORTBible (@TSBible) January 16, 2014
@MirrorFootball something something Luis Suarez something something bite something donut. Do I win?
— Dan Silver (@DanSilverMirror) January 16, 2014
— SportlobsterFootball (@Football_SL) January 16, 2014
@RobHarris they must have seen a hole in the market.
— James Fielden (@James_Fielden) January 16, 2014
— Sid Lowe (@sidlowe) January 16, 2014
£100,000-a-week, five year deal and a lifetime's supply of Dunkin Donuts. Brazilian Ronaldo comes out of retirement…
— John Cross (@johncrossmirror) January 16, 2014
Liverpool fans take to the street to celebrate new Dunkin' Donuts sponsorship deal. pic.twitter.com/uORYEWZLcJ
— Lord David Moyes (@LordDavidMoyes) January 16, 2014
- Former Liverpool men Steven Gerrard & Robbie Keane combine for a goal as the LA Ga...
- Pedro Chirivella impressed in his Liverpool cameo v HJK (Video)
- Liverpool fans hail James Milner following 2 assists v HJK [Best Tweets]
- HJK Helsinki 0 – Liverpool 2: Divock Origi & Philippe Coutinho scored second...
- Al-Arabi boss Gianfranco Zola opens door to Liverpool reject Mario Balotelli [Gazzetta ...
- Wide Awake Club: 2 hours after leaving Liverpool, Rickie Lambert scores brace for West ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi