Liverpool look to add depth to attack by recruiting free agent Samuel Eto’o [Back Pages]
- August 11, 2014
Liverpool have identified an interesting target to bolster their attack, according to tomorrow’s edition of The Star as well as The Mirror.
Brendan Rodgers is reportedly thinking of recruiting free agent Samuel Eto’o with the veteran striker keen to continue playing at the highest level.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez, as well as Iago Aspas among others, Liverpool have looked a little short of options up front.
And while they have a potential hitman in Daniel Sturridge, not to mention the considerable talents of Rickie Lambert, Rodgers wants to add proven goalscorers to his ranks and few come with a better record than Eto’o, the striker scoring 12 goals in all competitions for Chelsea last season.
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- The Guardian produce a Liverpool 2015-16 season preview (Video)
- Golazo! Martin Skrtel scores an absolute screamer in Liverpool training (Video)
- HJK Helsinki v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi