Liverpool look to add depth to attack by recruiting free agent Samuel Eto’o [Back Pages]
- August 11, 2014
Liverpool have identified an interesting target to bolster their attack, according to tomorrow’s edition of The Star as well as The Mirror.
Brendan Rodgers is reportedly thinking of recruiting free agent Samuel Eto’o with the veteran striker keen to continue playing at the highest level.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez, as well as Iago Aspas among others, Liverpool have looked a little short of options up front.
And while they have a potential hitman in Daniel Sturridge, not to mention the considerable talents of Rickie Lambert, Rodgers wants to add proven goalscorers to his ranks and few come with a better record than Eto’o, the striker scoring 12 goals in all competitions for Chelsea last season.
- James Milner takes first Leaning pictures as a Liverpool player, unveiled with Number 7...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi