Liverpool look to add depth to attack by recruiting free agent Samuel Eto’o [Back Pages]
- August 11, 2014
Liverpool have identified an interesting target to bolster their attack, according to tomorrow’s edition of The Star as well as The Mirror.
Brendan Rodgers is reportedly thinking of recruiting free agent Samuel Eto’o with the veteran striker keen to continue playing at the highest level.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez, as well as Iago Aspas among others, Liverpool have looked a little short of options up front.
And while they have a potential hitman in Daniel Sturridge, not to mention the considerable talents of Rickie Lambert, Rodgers wants to add proven goalscorers to his ranks and few come with a better record than Eto’o, the striker scoring 12 goals in all competitions for Chelsea last season.
- Firmino’s first Anfield start: Liverpool v West Ham [Team Sheets]
- Twitter Meltdown: Ryan Babel makes seedy and sexist comment to female Liverpool fan, pu...
- Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Tottenham get relatively easy groups
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...