Liverpool lock & load for a €25 million buyout clause bid for Valencia midfielder Dani Parejo [Super Deporte]
Liverpool are going to pay the €25 million needed to buy Dani Parejo out of his contract at Valencia, says Spanish daily Super Deporte on Thursday.
The Valencia based newspaper report that Liverpool have sent scouts to review the 25-year-old midfielder Parejo, and the reports have been positive.
The Spaniard, who is out of contract in 2016, is known to have a €25 million buyout clause, and Valencia have told Liverpool they need to stump up that sum in it’s entirety to get the transfer done.
Moreover, Super Deporte question whether Dani Parejo would want to swap the Mestalla for Anfield, where “Parejo feels important and loved in the locker room and on the pitch”.
Watch Live Stream
- Borussia Dortmund reject Liverpool’s £11m bid for Christian Pulisic, loan move possible [ESPN]August 29, 2016
- Twitter explodes as rumours circulate that Jordan Henderson will replace Wayne Rooney as England captainAugust 29, 2016
- Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho rejects loan move to Stoke City [Telegraph & Mirror]August 29, 2016
- Dinamo’s Ante Coric explains why he’s rejected a move to Liverpool [Vecernji list]August 29, 2016
- Barcelona accidentally leak early photo of Paco Alcacer on their websiteAugust 29, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi tells Sky Sports News why he chose to join ArsenalAugust 28, 2016
- Done Deal: Arsenal sign Shkodran Mustafi [Sky Germany]August 28, 2016
- Sampdoria to win big as Arsenal sign Valencia’s Shkodran MustafiAugust 28, 2016