- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Liverpool lock & load for a €25 million buyout clause bid for Valencia midfielder Dani Parejo [Super Deporte]
Liverpool are going to pay the €25 million needed to buy Dani Parejo out of his contract at Valencia, says Spanish daily Super Deporte on Thursday.
The Valencia based newspaper report that Liverpool have sent scouts to review the 25-year-old midfielder Parejo, and the reports have been positive.
The Spaniard, who is out of contract in 2016, is known to have a €25 million buyout clause, and Valencia have told Liverpool they need to stump up that sum in it’s entirety to get the transfer done.
Moreover, Super Deporte question whether Dani Parejo would want to swap the Mestalla for Anfield, where “Parejo feels important and loved in the locker room and on the pitch”.
- Updated: May 15, 2014