Liverpool lock & load for a €25 million buyout clause bid for Valencia midfielder Dani Parejo [Super Deporte]
Liverpool are going to pay the €25 million needed to buy Dani Parejo out of his contract at Valencia, says Spanish daily Super Deporte on Thursday.
The Valencia based newspaper report that Liverpool have sent scouts to review the 25-year-old midfielder Parejo, and the reports have been positive.
The Spaniard, who is out of contract in 2016, is known to have a €25 million buyout clause, and Valencia have told Liverpool they need to stump up that sum in it’s entirety to get the transfer done.
Moreover, Super Deporte question whether Dani Parejo would want to swap the Mestalla for Anfield, where “Parejo feels important and loved in the locker room and on the pitch”.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool’s Marko Grujic reveals some bad news on SnapChatMay 26th, 2016
- Mixed reports on whether Liverpool have actually bid for Lorient’s Raphael GuerreiroMay 26th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Martin Skrtel’s days at Liverpool are almost certainly over, confirms agentMay 25th, 2016
- Bad news for Man United’s pursuit of Valencia’s Andre Gomes [Italian Papers]May 16th, 2016
- Did Man United decide against Renato Sanches to sign Andre Gomes instead? [Tweets]May 10th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo scores twice as Real Madrid beat Valencia 3-2 (Official Highlights)May 8th, 2016
- No one can believe Real Madrid gave Alvaro Arbeloa a better send off than Iker CasillasMay 8th, 2016