Liverpool lock & load for a €25 million buyout clause bid for Valencia midfielder Dani Parejo [Super Deporte]
Liverpool are going to pay the €25 million needed to buy Dani Parejo out of his contract at Valencia, says Spanish daily Super Deporte on Thursday.
The Valencia based newspaper report that Liverpool have sent scouts to review the 25-year-old midfielder Parejo, and the reports have been positive.
The Spaniard, who is out of contract in 2016, is known to have a €25 million buyout clause, and Valencia have told Liverpool they need to stump up that sum in it’s entirety to get the transfer done.
Moreover, Super Deporte question whether Dani Parejo would want to swap the Mestalla for Anfield, where “Parejo feels important and loved in the locker room and on the pitch”.
Watch Live Stream
- Danny Ings scores a fine diving header for Liverpool U23s v Sunderland (Video)September 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016
- Gary Neville’s ‘controversial’ comments about angry Valencia fans were actually complimentary (Video)September 4, 2016
- Tottenham in negotiations with Valencia over goalkeeper Diego AlvesAugust 31, 2016
- Chelsea in negotiations with Valencia to sign Aymen Abdennour [France Football]August 31, 2016