Liverpool loanee Fabio Borini contacted a charity on Twitter to donate his Sunderland cup final shirt [Tweets]
Kudos to Liverpool and Sunderland’s Fabio Borini for this gesture.
Borini, who opened the scoring for Sunderland in the Capital One Cup against Man City on Sunday at Wembley, has reached out to a charity on Twitter on Monday in order to offer them his cup final shirt.
The 22-year-old Italian, who signed for Liverpool for £11m in 2012 only to join Sunderland on a year-long loan at the beginning of the season, contacted a charity called Barrow for Marrow who raise money for The Anthony Nolan Trust in order to offer them his jersey.
Read Fabio Borini’s heart-warning tweet below.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini compares himself to Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller [Guardian]April 29, 2016
- Fabio Borini accuses former Liverpool teammate Andre Wisdom of ‘almost breaking his leg’ (Video)April 16, 2016
- Erin Borini uploads sweet footage of her niece watching Fabio score v Chelsea (Instagram Video)December 20, 2015
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini says ex Liverpool man Mario Balotelli is the best he’s ever played with (Video)September 17, 2015
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool forward turned down Man United and Bayern MunichDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- Even Newcastle’s Alan Shearer changes his mind about Sunderland (MOTD Videos)December 4, 2016
- Roberto Firmino & wife Larissa Pereira celebrate Liverpool 2 – Sunderland 0 (videos)November 27, 2016
- The moment Jurgen Klopp changed Liverpool v Sunderland (video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016