- Individual Highlights: Ander Herrera (Man United U21s) v Blackburn
- Sergio Aguero on his stunning Man City hat-trick v Bayern Munich [video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas hits back at Sergio Ramos’ Spain criticisms: ‘Say it to my face!’ [Sport]
- “Amazing! Top football!” Jose Mourinho on Chelsea’s 5-0 win at Schalke [Video]
- Man City fly in Monaco’s Layvin Kurzawa on a private jet, but left-back sees Bayern game in his hotel
Liverpool loanee Fabio Borini contacted a charity on Twitter to donate his Sunderland cup final shirt [Tweets]
Kudos to Liverpool and Sunderland’s Fabio Borini for this gesture.
Borini, who opened the scoring for Sunderland in the Capital One Cup against Man City on Sunday at Wembley, has reached out to a charity on Twitter on Monday in order to offer them his cup final shirt.
The 22-year-old Italian, who signed for Liverpool for £11m in 2012 only to join Sunderland on a year-long loan at the beginning of the season, contacted a charity called Barrow for Marrow who raise money for The Anthony Nolan Trust in order to offer them his jersey.
Read Fabio Borini’s heart-warning tweet below.
- Updated: March 3, 2014