Liverpool loanee Fabio Borini contacted a charity on Twitter to donate his Sunderland cup final shirt [Tweets]
Kudos to Liverpool and Sunderland’s Fabio Borini for this gesture.
Borini, who opened the scoring for Sunderland in the Capital One Cup against Man City on Sunday at Wembley, has reached out to a charity on Twitter on Monday in order to offer them his cup final shirt.
The 22-year-old Italian, who signed for Liverpool for £11m in 2012 only to join Sunderland on a year-long loan at the beginning of the season, contacted a charity called Barrow for Marrow who raise money for The Anthony Nolan Trust in order to offer them his jersey.
Read Fabio Borini’s heart-warning tweet below.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini compares himself to Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller [Guardian]April 29, 2016
- Fabio Borini accuses former Liverpool teammate Andre Wisdom of ‘almost breaking his leg’ (Video)April 16, 2016
- Erin Borini uploads sweet footage of her niece watching Fabio score v Chelsea (Instagram Video)December 20, 2015
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini says ex Liverpool man Mario Balotelli is the best he’s ever played with (Video)September 17, 2015
- Trolled: Man United’s Wayne Rooney calls out Liverpool old boy Michael Owen on TwitterOctober 22, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge’s face told a picture on the Liverpool bench v West BromOctober 22, 2016
- Back to Liverpool? Steven Gerrard posts farewell LA Galaxy message on InstagramOctober 22, 2016
- Liverpool benchwarmer Simon Mignolet jokes about his new role (Instagram Video)October 21, 2016
- Sam Allardyce could make Sunderland return if takeover goes through [The Sun]October 20, 2016
- Slovak keeper Alex Fojticek makes a horror mistake for Man United U18 v Sunderland (Video)October 8, 2016
- Jermain Defoe equals a Spurs & Man United legend in the EPL all-time scoring chartsSeptember 24, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk continues firing shots at Guardiola, tells him to go manage Sunderland [Quotes]September 22, 2016