Liverpool loanee Fabio Borini contacted a charity on Twitter to donate his Sunderland cup final shirt [Tweets]
Kudos to Liverpool and Sunderland’s Fabio Borini for this gesture.
Borini, who opened the scoring for Sunderland in the Capital One Cup against Man City on Sunday at Wembley, has reached out to a charity on Twitter on Monday in order to offer them his cup final shirt.
The 22-year-old Italian, who signed for Liverpool for £11m in 2012 only to join Sunderland on a year-long loan at the beginning of the season, contacted a charity called Barrow for Marrow who raise money for The Anthony Nolan Trust in order to offer them his jersey.
Read Fabio Borini’s heart-warning tweet below.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini compares himself to Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller [Guardian]April 29, 2016
- Fabio Borini accuses former Liverpool teammate Andre Wisdom of ‘almost breaking his leg’ (Video)April 16, 2016
- Erin Borini uploads sweet footage of her niece watching Fabio score v Chelsea (Instagram Video)December 20, 2015
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini says ex Liverpool man Mario Balotelli is the best he’s ever played with (Video)September 17, 2015
- Philippe Coutinho’s Echo interview will be music to Liverpool fans’ earsSeptember 30, 2016
- Police investigating Liverpool Carpool after Dejan Lovren violates 4 traffic laws (Video)September 30, 2016
- EA Sports FIFA 17 snub Liverpool completely, double down on Everton [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Swansea v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 29, 2016
- Jermain Defoe equals a Spurs & Man United legend in the EPL all-time scoring chartsSeptember 24, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk continues firing shots at Guardiola, tells him to go manage Sunderland [Quotes]September 22, 2016
- Man United old boy Paddy McNair lifts Sunderland to victory in the EFL Cup (Official Video)September 22, 2016
- David Moyes explains why Patrick van Aanholt was withdrawn pre Spurs v SunderlandSeptember 20, 2016