- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Liverpool loanee Fabio Borini contacted a charity on Twitter to donate his Sunderland cup final shirt [Tweets]
Kudos to Liverpool and Sunderland’s Fabio Borini for this gesture.
Borini, who opened the scoring for Sunderland in the Capital One Cup against Man City on Sunday at Wembley, has reached out to a charity on Twitter on Monday in order to offer them his cup final shirt.
The 22-year-old Italian, who signed for Liverpool for £11m in 2012 only to join Sunderland on a year-long loan at the beginning of the season, contacted a charity called Barrow for Marrow who raise money for The Anthony Nolan Trust in order to offer them his jersey.
Read Fabio Borini’s heart-warning tweet below.
- Updated: March 3, 2014