Liverpool loanee Fabio Borini contacted a charity on Twitter to donate his Sunderland cup final shirt [Tweets]
Kudos to Liverpool and Sunderland’s Fabio Borini for this gesture.
Borini, who opened the scoring for Sunderland in the Capital One Cup against Man City on Sunday at Wembley, has reached out to a charity on Twitter on Monday in order to offer them his cup final shirt.
The 22-year-old Italian, who signed for Liverpool for £11m in 2012 only to join Sunderland on a year-long loan at the beginning of the season, contacted a charity called Barrow for Marrow who raise money for The Anthony Nolan Trust in order to offer them his jersey.
Read Fabio Borini’s heart-warning tweet below.
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini says ex Liverpool man Mario Balotelli is the best he’s ever...
- Watch Fabio Borini’s 1st interview after completing his Sunderland move from Liverpool (Video)
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Liverpool & Sunderland fans make plenty of jokes on Fabio Borini’s potential move to W...
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Steven Gerrard confirms he is to train with Liverpool next week & is excited to work with Ju...
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Crystal Palace benefit from a mega price hike against homesick Sunderland [Promo]
- Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore individual highlights for England U21 v Switzerland (Official Video)
- England 3 – Switzerland 1: Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore & Arsenal’s Chuba A...
- Merseyside Police launch investigation after Trolling Sunderland & Chelsea on Twitter