- USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann backheels TWO balls at the same time! [GIF]
- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
Liverpool linked with €6m move for Mexico keeper Guillermo Ochoa
Rumours have been swirling over the past couple of days that Liverpool are preparing to submit a 6 million euro offer to Ajaccio for Guillermo Ochoa.
Initially, these rumours of a Liverpool bid for Ochoa began in Mexico and were reported by French site RMC on Saturday evening.
The highly-rated 27-year-old keeper is thought to be Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers’ preference to replace Pepe Reina if the Liverpool number one should leave Anfield.
After Ajaccio’s 1-1 draw with Velanciennes on Saturday night, in which Ochoa played 90 minutes, the French side publicly denied any knowledge of a bid for the Mexican custodian.
Reina has not always been at his best for Liverpool in 2012/2013 and has in recent days been linked with a move to Barcelona as a replacement for Victor Valdes.
Liverpool may well though hold on to their cash and wait to bid for Ochoa in the summer when he is out contract at Ajaccio.
Footage of rumoured Liverpool target Guillermo Ochoa is below.
- Updated: January 19, 2013