- All the goals and skills from Neymar’s charity match against Nene [Highlights]
- Portuguese second division player Dally got sent off for flashing his ass after scoring for Freamunde [Video]
- Heart-warming! Everton squad hand out Christmas presents at children’s hospital [Video]
- Nicely done! Nene gets in on the act by scooping the ball over the goalkeeper [Video]
- Ice-cold! Paul Pogba chugs like a train in his penalty shoot-out run-up for Juventus v Napoli [Video]
Liverpool linked with €6m move for Mexico keeper Guillermo Ochoa
Rumours have been swirling over the past couple of days that Liverpool are preparing to submit a 6 million euro offer to Ajaccio for Guillermo Ochoa.
Initially, these rumours of a Liverpool bid for Ochoa began in Mexico and were reported by French site RMC on Saturday evening.
The highly-rated 27-year-old keeper is thought to be Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers’ preference to replace Pepe Reina if the Liverpool number one should leave Anfield.
After Ajaccio’s 1-1 draw with Velanciennes on Saturday night, in which Ochoa played 90 minutes, the French side publicly denied any knowledge of a bid for the Mexican custodian.
Reina has not always been at his best for Liverpool in 2012/2013 and has in recent days been linked with a move to Barcelona as a replacement for Victor Valdes.
Liverpool may well though hold on to their cash and wait to bid for Ochoa in the summer when he is out contract at Ajaccio.
Footage of rumoured Liverpool target Guillermo Ochoa is below.
- Updated: January 19, 2013