- Cristiano Ronaldo singled out Man United’s Chicharito for praise v Malaga [Video]
- PSV’s Marcel Brands says big teams are circling Memphis Depay. Man United & Spurs name-checked [VI]
- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
- Former Liverpool keeper Diego Cavalieri horribly missed a penalty for Fluminense [Videos]
- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher was at Everton v Man City on Saturday, cheering on the Blues [Picture]
- May 5, 2014
Liverpool’s slip up at home to Chelsea cost them dearly, handing the initiative to Manchester City.
On Saturday, Liverpool fans were desperate for Everton to get a result against Manchester City, needing City to drop points in their final three games to stand a chance of winning the league.
Club legend Jamie Carragher went to the game, cheering on Everton in their spirited 3-2 loss.
Carragher grew up as an Everton fan but is not exactly a popular figure at Goodison Park.