Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher was at Everton v Man City on Saturday, cheering on the Blues [Picture]
Liverpool’s slip up at home to Chelsea cost them dearly, handing the initiative to Manchester City.
On Saturday, Liverpool fans were desperate for Everton to get a result against Manchester City, needing City to drop points in their final three games to stand a chance of winning the league.
Club legend Jamie Carragher went to the game, cheering on Everton in their spirited 3-2 loss.
Carragher grew up as an Everton fan but is not exactly a popular figure at Goodison Park.
Watch Live Stream
- Ronald Koeman states that Everton are not interested in Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart (Video)August 25, 2016
- Everton overtake Arsenal in the race for an Algerian winger [Record]August 22, 2016
- Everton have placed a bid for Manchester City keeper Joe Hart [Telegraph]August 21, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie claims Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku nagged him to join (Video)August 18, 2016
- Jamie Carragher has excoriating evaluation of Mario Baloteeli’s career (Video)August 13, 2016
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville fire Twitter jabs ahead of Sky Sports reunion [Tweets]August 7, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher savages Gary Neville after meeting the queen [Instagram]June 22, 2016
- Rafa Benitez and Michael Owen spoofed in Darren Farley Euro 2016 preview (Video)June 4, 2016
- Soft? Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino wins penalty after foul by Spurs’ Erik Lamela (Official Video)August 27, 2016
- Coutinho Starts: Tottenham v Liverpool [Team Sheets]August 27, 2016
- Liverpool make £11m bid for Borussia Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic [Tony Barrett]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool have no interest in signing Manchester City’s Joe Hart [Echo]August 26, 2016