Liverpool legend Fowler Tweets to Chelsea fans singing about the Gerrard slip
Like many Premier League matches this weekend, songs about Steven Gerrard could be heard during Chelsea’s 3-1 win at Burnley last night.
It seems fans of Manchester United, Manchester City, Everton and Chelsea are all still revelling in the fact that Liverpool’s captain slipped to ruin their title chances at the end of last season.
Liverpool legend Robbie Fowler heard the Steven Gerrard songs on his television on Monday night, as sung from the Chelsea support at Turf Moor, and decided on his own riposte on Twitter.
Fowler pointed out that a Chelsea legend was also responsible for a rather famous slip at a crucial time.
Not long after, the Tweet was deleted by Fowler and the former Liverpool striker was hailing the quality of Chelsea’s second goal at Burnley.
Plenty of screenshots still exist though….
Watch Live Stream
- Antonio Conte shows off great Tekkers in Chelsea training (video)December 6, 2016
- The secret transfers of Romanian wonderkid Cristian Manea & his fake move to ChelseaDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Revealed: Chelsea paid less for Eden Hazard than first thoughtDecember 6, 2016
- Liverpool pair Lucas & Mignolet post pictures from Barcelona CL matchDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool fans will love Dirk Kuyt’s story about the stick he took from Manchester United fans (Video)December 6, 2016
- Liverpool get injury boost ahead of West Ham match at AnfieldDecember 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s cousin Bobby Duncan scores hat-trick for England U16s v Brazil (video)November 27, 2016
- Claims that Steven Gerrard would still get into Liverpool’s team (BBC Videos)November 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger hails Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard upon retirement (Video)November 25, 2016