Liverpool knocked back in loan offer for Rubin Kazan midfielder Yann M’Vila [Sky Italia]
- January 11, 2014
Reliable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports on Saturday evening that Rubin Kazan have rejected a loan offer from Liverpool for French midfielder Yann M’Vila.
Liverpool and Napoli are head-to-head in the race for M’Vila who has failed to settle in Russia since joining Rubin Kazan from Rennes.
Both Liverpool and Napoli bid for M’Vila. An initial 2 million euro bid for the rest of the season, with the option to purchase outright for 10 million euros at the end of the season.
Napoli look set to meet with Rubin Kazan to discuss the transfer this week, according to Sky Italia with the Italians considering an outright purchase for the defensive midfielder.
Liverpool do appear to hold an advantage over Napoli in that M’Vila has intimated he sees the Premier League as his first choice.
Brendan Rodgers’ appears to be intimating that his midfield needs reinforcements for the run-in as Liverpool look to finish top four and return to the Champions League.
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- All 13 Steven Gerrard goals during final season for Liverpool [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi