- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool knocked back in loan offer for Rubin Kazan midfielder Yann M’Vila [Sky Italia]
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Reliable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports on Saturday evening that Rubin Kazan have rejected a loan offer from Liverpool for French midfielder Yann M’Vila.
Liverpool and Napoli are head-to-head in the race for M’Vila who has failed to settle in Russia since joining Rubin Kazan from Rennes.
Both Liverpool and Napoli bid for M’Vila. An initial 2 million euro bid for the rest of the season, with the option to purchase outright for 10 million euros at the end of the season.
Napoli look set to meet with Rubin Kazan to discuss the transfer this week, according to Sky Italia with the Italians considering an outright purchase for the defensive midfielder.
Liverpool do appear to hold an advantage over Napoli in that M’Vila has intimated he sees the Premier League as his first choice.
Brendan Rodgers’ appears to be intimating that his midfield needs reinforcements for the run-in as Liverpool look to finish top four and return to the Champions League.