Liverpool knocked back in loan offer for Rubin Kazan midfielder Yann M’Vila [Sky Italia]
- January 11, 2014
Reliable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports on Saturday evening that Rubin Kazan have rejected a loan offer from Liverpool for French midfielder Yann M’Vila.
Liverpool and Napoli are head-to-head in the race for M’Vila who has failed to settle in Russia since joining Rubin Kazan from Rennes.
Both Liverpool and Napoli bid for M’Vila. An initial 2 million euro bid for the rest of the season, with the option to purchase outright for 10 million euros at the end of the season.
Napoli look set to meet with Rubin Kazan to discuss the transfer this week, according to Sky Italia with the Italians considering an outright purchase for the defensive midfielder.
Liverpool do appear to hold an advantage over Napoli in that M’Vila has intimated he sees the Premier League as his first choice.
Brendan Rodgers’ appears to be intimating that his midfield needs reinforcements for the run-in as Liverpool look to finish top four and return to the Champions League.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...