Liverpool knocked back in loan offer for Rubin Kazan midfielder Yann M’Vila [Sky Italia]
- January 11, 2014
Reliable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports on Saturday evening that Rubin Kazan have rejected a loan offer from Liverpool for French midfielder Yann M’Vila.
Liverpool and Napoli are head-to-head in the race for M’Vila who has failed to settle in Russia since joining Rubin Kazan from Rennes.
Both Liverpool and Napoli bid for M’Vila. An initial 2 million euro bid for the rest of the season, with the option to purchase outright for 10 million euros at the end of the season.
Napoli look set to meet with Rubin Kazan to discuss the transfer this week, according to Sky Italia with the Italians considering an outright purchase for the defensive midfielder.
Liverpool do appear to hold an advantage over Napoli in that M’Vila has intimated he sees the Premier League as his first choice.
Brendan Rodgers’ appears to be intimating that his midfield needs reinforcements for the run-in as Liverpool look to finish top four and return to the Champions League.
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...