Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina dresses up as a Roman soldier & sings in a new short film
- March 19, 2013
Is Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina setting himself up for a career in acting?
The Anfield stopper stars in a couple of videos which were released on Monday for a new short-film called “Invictus, el correo del César.”
Made by award-winning Spanish director Javier Fesser, Pepe Reina dons classic Roman garb as he plays the role of a soldier in the light-hearted short movie.
The film is being bankrolled by insurance company Plus Ultra Seguros, who also use Reina to front their advertising campaigns.
Watch Liverpool’s Pepe Reina show off his acting skills below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]