Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina dresses up as a Roman soldier & sings in a new short film
- March 19, 2013
Is Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina setting himself up for a career in acting?
The Anfield stopper stars in a couple of videos which were released on Monday for a new short-film called “Invictus, el correo del César.”
Made by award-winning Spanish director Javier Fesser, Pepe Reina dons classic Roman garb as he plays the role of a soldier in the light-hearted short movie.
The film is being bankrolled by insurance company Plus Ultra Seguros, who also use Reina to front their advertising campaigns.
Watch Liverpool’s Pepe Reina show off his acting skills below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...