- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Liverpool have £8.5 million bid for Loic Remy accepted by QPR [Sky Sports News]
Liverpool have had an £8.5 million bid for Loic Remy accepted by QPR, as reported by Sky Sports News.
The French striker has been the subject of speculation after impressing while on loan for Newcastle last season, scoring 14 goals in 26 league appearances.
It’s understood that Remy had a clause in his contract which allowed him to speak to clubs competing in the Champions League provided they met a certain fee.
In order to play in Europe, Remy had to lower his wage demands to keep alive the chance of joining Brendan Rodgers’ side.
Arsenal were also said to be in the hunt for Remy but there interest has cooled recently and it looks like Remy will be the fifth player that Liverpool add to their squad in this transfer window.
This season is all about players who want to play for us. Some will move to bigger clubs most will stay some will come. Great meeting.
— Tony Fernandes (@tonyfernandes) July 19, 2014
- Updated: July 19, 2014