Liverpool give ‘conduct ultimatum’ to Mario Balotelli before signing Milan striker [Times]
- August 21, 2014
Mario Balotelli’s move to Liverpool looks a sure thing at this point, with the Italy striker having bid farewell to his teammates at Milan on Thursday.
But according to tomorrow’s Times, there’s one detail Liverpool want assurances over before putting pen to paper – Balo’s infamously bad behaviour.
The bad boy of football has a list of both on-and off-pitch misdemeanours as long as your arm, and this appears to be a sticking point for Brendan Rodgers.
And the Times claim Liverpool want to enshrine this in the contract, and will ask Balotelli to sign a conduct clause, which if broken, would result in his contract being terminated.
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- 41-year-old Dida does an amazing goalkeeper exercise in Internacional training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...