- Olivier Giroud out of Dortmund game: Arsenal failed to register striker for CL!
- Nuts! Ricardo Kishna’s amazing Panna for Ajax v Heenreveen [Official video]
- Arsene Wenger kept Arsenal’s players in for dressing room for showdown talks after Man United loss
- Arsenal paid £50,000 for Paul Gascoigne’s medical care; Spurs made Gazza pay for CL tickets [Sun]
- Brendan Rodgers’ position as Liverpool manager “not under immediate threat” [BBC]
Liverpool give ‘conduct ultimatum’ to Mario Balotelli before signing Milan striker [Times]
Mario Balotelli’s move to Liverpool looks a sure thing at this point, with the Italy striker having bid farewell to his teammates at Milan on Thursday.
But according to tomorrow’s Times, there’s one detail Liverpool want assurances over before putting pen to paper – Balo’s infamously bad behaviour.
The bad boy of football has a list of both on-and off-pitch misdemeanours as long as your arm, and this appears to be a sticking point for Brendan Rodgers.
And the Times claim Liverpool want to enshrine this in the contract, and will ask Balotelli to sign a conduct clause, which if broken, would result in his contract being terminated.
- Updated: August 21, 2014