Liverpool give ‘conduct ultimatum’ to Mario Balotelli before signing Milan striker [Times]
- August 21, 2014
Mario Balotelli’s move to Liverpool looks a sure thing at this point, with the Italy striker having bid farewell to his teammates at Milan on Thursday.
But according to tomorrow’s Times, there’s one detail Liverpool want assurances over before putting pen to paper – Balo’s infamously bad behaviour.
The bad boy of football has a list of both on-and off-pitch misdemeanours as long as your arm, and this appears to be a sticking point for Brendan Rodgers.
And the Times claim Liverpool want to enshrine this in the contract, and will ask Balotelli to sign a conduct clause, which if broken, would result in his contract being terminated.
- Toni Kroos has penalty saved by AC Milan’s 16-year old keeper Gianluigi Donnarumm...
- Part 2: AC Milan’s Hachim Mastour takes on freestyler Séan Garnier in 1v1 match (...
- Real Madrid v AC Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Former AC Milan teammates Andrea Pirlo & Kaka’ reunited in MLS (Vine)
- Incredible behind the goal footage of Philippe Mexes’ wonder-volley for AC Milan ...
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi