- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Liverpool give ‘conduct ultimatum’ to Mario Balotelli before signing Milan striker [Times]
Mario Balotelli’s move to Liverpool looks a sure thing at this point, with the Italy striker having bid farewell to his teammates at Milan on Thursday.
But according to tomorrow’s Times, there’s one detail Liverpool want assurances over before putting pen to paper – Balo’s infamously bad behaviour.
The bad boy of football has a list of both on-and off-pitch misdemeanours as long as your arm, and this appears to be a sticking point for Brendan Rodgers.
And the Times claim Liverpool want to enshrine this in the contract, and will ask Balotelli to sign a conduct clause, which if broken, would result in his contract being terminated.
- Updated: August 21, 2014