- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Liverpool fans serenade Jamie Carragher with an extra special You’ll Never Walk Alone
After 17 years at the club, Jamie Carragher decided to call it a day after Liverpool’s 1-0 win over QPR.
The born and bred Scouser was treated to a special rendition of ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ by his loving supporters.
In his final minutes in a Liverpool shirt, Anfield united and sung for their hero, Jamie Carragher.
Watch the special rendition for Carragher below:
- Updated: May 19, 2013